Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Give NA teams a break.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GotPinks

10-05-2012

Quote:
Lightshader:
why cant we blame?

korean and chinese teams always download NA replays for learning and researching against NA's tactics.. but what NA teams did? they played livestreams all days and thought korean team is nothing

u should know korean replays are free for downloading on internet.

1. na team stream for money cause they're paid less kr teams
2. everyones that the asians leave games early so ppl can't search them up.

i'd tried but found zlitch on blaze

A Baby Carrot

Recruiter

10-05-2012

now to be fair, the koreans are super secretive, so nobody knows how they play until tourneys start

Teemo Support GG

10-05-2012

Quote:
Saintshing:
he learnt his jayce from soaz
and his kayle is copied from rincent, he even admitted it....

Hes very humble.
Hes what makes it happen.

Sevorast

10-05-2012

NA players spend all day on stream being fawned over and worshiped by fanboys. They develop massive egos that are vastly over inflated, and so when the time comes to play against teams that don't spent 10 hours a day talking about how good they are on a stream...

Yeah they get stomped out.

If they learn from this, which I doubt they will, they could actually have a chance next season if they approach the game the way a team like M5 or Frost do. Treat it like a job, take it seriously, and get your heads out of your asses.

itsWind

10-05-2012

I cant understand why they dont practice on korean servers

雪贝里

10-05-2012

whichs proves the na scene is the weakest
even though i hate m5 i gotta totally agree with what alex ich had to say, "na teams dont come to win they come to put on a show."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHvYc79xMjE&feature=player_detailpage

The na teams dont pratice as hard and they got outplayed hard.
Tsm in game1 stuck with their standard play which they have used since forever and got outplayed by Frost's play. Dyrus just straight out lost top and Chaox played very poor.
Game 2 tsm tried to pull out something new which was the tower control and snowball early from tower gold but they just looked completely lost and not use to the strat after the great early game.
But on the other hand the tower control strat is common in the asian scene and they knew what they had to do against the strat to put them back into the game. They didnt do anything special really just played normally while tsm looked completely lost during the mid game.

PsychicToaster

10-05-2012

Quote:
Bleargh:
The problem isn't new tactics it's in the way they prepare.

Teams that don't practice seriously and don't have any of the habits of winning teams lost to teams that practice seriously and adopt the habits of winners.

Not shocking.

Even Phreak was talking about it, how US pro teams are partying the night before and such.

There's a difference between practicing and living in an all expense paid "gaming house" where teams practice 12 hours a day. NA players probably have jobs..

StunnedandSlayed

10-05-2012

Asians take this game very seriously thats why they win. NA teams are just like everyone else here. Party into the night all night. Not really surprised AF won. They are way more disciplined and prepared than any NA team was.

SnowTraxis

10-05-2012

Quote:
Galgecious:
clg is a 1 trick pony every tournament

dignitas just gets outplayed every tournament because scarra cant carry 4 ppl in their league

and tsm has a tiny pool of champions

although i thought tsm did well against frost (better than i expected)

look at m5 who plays so many different champions... in roles no1 would expect.... the best are always those who can do the unexpected (just an example)

Never really liked CLG, Eu or NA. Snoopeh is pretty cool, but that's about it, and he's definitely not the best at what he does.

It's true, I definitely think Scarra needs new teammates. He's quite far ahead of them in skill, he's just too nice to be like 'gtfo'

TSM does need more champs. They have the skill and teamwork (when top lane doesn't go full ******), but they get counterplayed easily, Regi always plays Karthus, everyone knows how he plays, everyone can find a way to counter it in some way.

M5 knows how to play play tournaments. You expect X, every team brings X + 1 and does well. M5 looks around and pulls out Y, does some Z, and takes the trophy.

DreamwalkerLin

10-05-2012

Umm. NA played against a 'new playstyle and strategy' but the same applies for the other team?