World Playoffs Day Two Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aeonflames

10-07-2012

watch the video
and look at all the proof

DntMatterHadSex

10-07-2012

So what happen to M5 vs taipei assassin's????

Legendary Korea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasaurus91 View Post
Just remember, we've got human rights and most of those Asian countries don't.
L.O.L that is one of the stupidest thing I have heard so far in my life :/
Don't be a sour loser bro.

babbaru

10-07-2012

no way. Day two was the best

Saiyou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I was hoping to see TSM vs M5. I'm a little disappointed that the NA teams are out already but the better team got the win. Guess they just gotta learn from their mistakes and play again next year.

Hime Killa

10-07-2012

AF cheated gg

PillowChicken

10-07-2012

First! I win

KhaZix 0nly

10-08-2012

Them 5:33:00 pings...

Michael Hyun

10-08-2012

I heard on reddit that Riot has allowed a rematch between AF and TSM. So does that mean it starts 0-0? or should Azubu have at least 1 win?
Azubu completely and clearly outplayed TSM in the second game. If Riot were to steal that game away and TSM were to come out winning. Korea would not be happy.

My opinion is to at least AZF 1 win and TSM 0. then to start the rematch from there. Also due to the whining and pouting produced by the TSM fanboys, Riot is giving the chance for a rematch between these two teams (allegedly). but what about the other teams? the other quarterfinals? the other (alleged) cheaters.

Another note, this "incident" has got "out of hand" due to the sheer size of TSM's fan base and the support TSM receives. It is completely bias because Riot understands whats at stake. and if Riot lets this "incident" slide then i believe Riot understands the fan support they receive is going to diminish.

In conclusion, either Riot lets everything slide or starts an entire rematch of the quarterfinals.

TL;DR: Azubu gets a rematch with 1-0 win and all other quarterfinals are played again, or Riot lets everything slide.

-EmperorNoodleCup

Chaingate110

10-09-2012

Dam i want the assasins to win but itll probably b m5 vs azubu frost in the finals
but who knos they might come off with the win =p