World Playoffs Day Two Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thefabulous1

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekial View Post
I'm not a TSM fanboy, but it's surprising to me to see all the threads with "TSM sucks". They played A LOT better than I thought they would against Frost. They actually had a chance to win in the 2nd game, but they threw it.

But regardless, the games were enjoyable to watch and even though TSM didn't win, they still did really well for playing against one of the best teams in the world.
what do you mean they played "A LOT" better than you thought against frost? azubu were the underdogs, they won this past summer at the azubu tourny, but they are still a very new team. TSM had a bye, they were the best in NA; and they let it go to their heads and slacked off of team practicing. the end result, they were outplayed fair and square. azubu hasn't been one of the best in the world until now.for all the arrogant talk they had in streams and in interviews; they didn't deserve to win anyway.

Reflective

10-06-2012

This makes me wish I was any good at this game

ImTooCoolForYou

10-06-2012

Awww, I really wanted to see TSM in at least the semi-finals. Oh well, its okay guys. Practice hard and get them next year!

aZnPYTHONaZn

10-06-2012

Wth in clg eu vs WE the stream crashed at last teamfight

HunterHagen

10-06-2012

LOL It IS HILARIOUS HOW I HAVE TO POST ON THE ANNOUNCEMENTS PAGE TO EXPRESS THE HILARITY OF THIS SITUATION.

Dorgrim

10-06-2012

This is easily the worst day of any tourney I have ever seen. Can't say its the worst tourney as yesterday went fine. Restarting a game that was clearly near the end and in one teams favor is bs.

Emmmmmm

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZnPYTHONaZn View Post
Wth in clg eu vs WE the stream crashed at last teamfight
Why are they making them rematch? CLG clearly won....

NachoLiberato

10-06-2012

what the **** happened! is this manipulating the game??? who knows what exactly happened???? i need an answer... żżżżdamn RIOT????

UrsaMinor

10-06-2012

America sux at LoL

Bezant Gebal

10-06-2012

It's cause Dyrus gave his win pillow to Phreak. Phreak said it was in his bedroom, but secretly it was under the casting booth, where he was frantically thrusting pins into it, pulling a voodoo on Dyrus.

Or it's that Frost is better... YOU DECIDE!