As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

when in doubt blame jungler.

Dracid

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by die4769 View Post
Regardless of that, he picked Darius to deal with Jayce.

I'm currently at 1400 elo, and even I know you DON'T pick Darius when you know you're going up against Jayce.
you don't pick Darius when you go against any range....range counters darius. Kite for days and poke away

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baywatch101 View Post
Honestly idk what he was thinking at first when he picked Darius into Jayce but regardless of what anyone says he ended up being a huge factor for tsm in team fights later in the game IMO at least.

AZF is a top tier team and I can honestly say despite losing, TSM pleasantly surprised me neither game was one sided and this is coming from someone who really doesn't much care for TSM. But. I'm glad to see the blame top lane trend continue whenever TSM loses. <3 you GD.
He could of been a huge factor on another champion aswell. Why would you counter yourself on purpose and lose your lane. Pick a counter to Jayce (Riven, Irelia which i never see him play) win than be a bigger factor in team fights.

AintNobodyAksU

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupDG View Post
Why would you pick darius vs. jayce.....soooo bad

Dyrus had last pick and he countered himself in lane....thats just bad

He had over a month to learn Irelia, but he did not learn her....which is Jayce's only counter...
You people are judgmental freaks, this was the first match TSM had for the ENTIRE tournament, and you complain about someone doing badly? Azubu had so many more warm up games than TSM and it showed. I do understand that TSM had the chance to see what Azubu's play style was, but watching a game is not the same experience as actually playing the game. And i notice some fool saying that dyrus counter picked himself, perhaps this person has the same SAT score as his ELO, or he doesn't realize that the picking process is a team effort, they don't all just randomly select champs and hope to come up with their team comp. No, they determine what they are going to play long before the match is set up.

Mikori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

He is just.... average.

GoldLegacies

10-05-2012

bump

Mevennos

10-05-2012

Dyrus is good, its just that AF is better, they know that Dyrus and Chaox were the strongest people on TSM, and made damn sure they didnt get big, and thats why they won, because AF is better, not because Dyrus is bad.

Twillera

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AintNobodyAksU View Post
You people are judgmental freaks, this was the first match TSM had for the ENTIRE tournament, and you complain about someone doing badly? Azubu had so many more warm up games than TSM and it showed. I do understand that TSM had the chance to see what Azubu's play style was, but watching a game is not the same experience as actually playing the game. And i notice some fool saying that dyrus counter picked himself, perhaps this person has the same SAT score as his ELO, or he doesn't realize that the picking process is a team effort, they don't all just randomly select champs and hope to come up with their team comp. No, they determine what they are going to play long before the match is set up.
So what your saying is TSM doesnt know how to change there line up depending on what the enemy plays....K

Croldrin

10-05-2012

when he played shen at regionals he played really good not this time around **** it he is still good

I Siight I

10-05-2012

Dyrus counter picked himslef game 1. Tsm didn't get any key objectives.
Dyrus got caught so many times game 2.

I will say game 2 beginning was sick I have never saw TSM as a team play that aggressive so early.
I hope this is a wake up for them to play a more pressure style of gameplay. (push push push)