As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tasasoria

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Dyrus never did anything Rainman couldn't do better in those victories.
Do you remember why the rainman left the team?

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncanny Doom View Post
He counter picked himself and pulled a Westrice game 1. Game 2 I think he just mentally wasn't there. He was ahead of Shy in farm and Jayce vs Irelia match-up favors Jayce, and he still played extremely passive. I think he just let nerves get to him. Doesn't mean he's not deserving to be on the team. Nobody can argue with TSM's success since picking Dyrus up. TSM just got outplayed by Frost top to bottom and the NA scene as a whole looks like it might be the weakest right now.

I can easily argue there success after picking up dyrus. Oddone and regi stopped sucking so bad. Has nothing to do with Dyrus, Rainman was a better top lane than Dyrus.

DarkDraven

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuXoR View Post
You're wrong.. .They need to bench dyrus/chaox. Send reginald to adc. Send xspecial to mid. Let oddone stay jungle. Then pick up a new support/top player.
Chaox is their best player...

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

regi played terribly game 2.. made like two decent plays and got outplayed the rest

Tetroneaque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Dyrus seemed to just crack under pressure and played the worst out of anyone on TSM. He needs to practice more and stop being so lazy, or get a new lucky pillow.

a Puppeteer

10-05-2012

Why would you pick darius vs. jayce.....soooo bad

Dyrus had last pick and he countered himself in lane....thats just bad

He had over a month to learn Irelia, but he did not learn her....which is Jayce's only counter...

RyuthK

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smcl View Post
Let me add on to this.

I've heard TSM uses Blitz often, but why were there no big Blitz plays?
Your downfall begun once Skarner got oracles. As a team you guys need to bait the wards and get rid of that oracles fast, that's exactly what AZF did to you in the first game.
I'm not a TSM fan, but you guys had a chance in the second game.

I think Dyrus roamed too much, sure he did some alright plays in the beginning of it after he got top turret down, but he pushed their top minions right up there, and let Irellia farm for a good awhile if he stayed he could of warded to warn from gank, and took Ire on solo.

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasasoria View Post
Do you remember why the rainman left the team?
Sure, They wanted him to practice all day long and be a escape goat. When his play was fine and he knew the problem was Oddone and Regi sucking.

cinnaboIt

10-05-2012

still better than all of you

Verandriel

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Regi also stopped playing like complete trash.
Yet it can be argued that he threw both games, the first by diving two turrets deep while his team was on the other side and the second by initiating when his team wasn't in range. Stop trying to pin the blame on one player.