As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ausugn

10-05-2012

I agree with you OP. Dyrus has been crushed in lane WAY too many times. Tired of seeing the rest of his team carry him

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasasoria View Post
TSM loses to a good team so that must mean that it was completly dyrus fault. Lets forget about TSM's victories because that would not make Dyrus look bad.
Dyrus never did anything Rainman couldn't do better in those victories.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

The worst Jayce on the whole tournament, idk why he picked him, maknoon and shy looked so dominant and beastly with him and Dyrus just didn't do **** lol.

Grimwolff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Dyrus does not care if he wins or loses, all he cares about is all the attention he gets. I mean he made that pretty clear in his spotlight on his pillow, that he doesn't care as long as he gets laughs and attention.

Kamoa1

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
As i said in the first post. It's a Illusion that Dyrus is better than Rainman. Oddone stopped camping his own jungle and mid. Regi also stopped playing like complete trash.
Also, Dyrus mostly plays faceroll ranged champs that are near impossible to gank or lose lane with
-> Vlad, Jayce, Kennen, Kayle...
In an equal matchup he will lose 90% of the time without help from his jungler or mid.

Elenia Andras

10-05-2012

Dyrus is the NA version of Shushei. Very popular as a player but not top tier player.

type1Rush

10-05-2012

Blame the pillow.. And the guy who wont be seen without it.. Send Dyrus back to lvl 10 so he can mature a little 0_0

Uncanny Doom

10-05-2012

He counter picked himself and pulled a Westrice game 1. Game 2 I think he just mentally wasn't there. He was ahead of Shy in farm and Jayce vs Irelia match-up favors Jayce, and he still played extremely passive. I think he just let nerves get to him. Doesn't mean he's not deserving to be on the team. Nobody can argue with TSM's success since picking Dyrus up. TSM just got outplayed by Frost top to bottom and the NA scene as a whole looks like it might be the weakest right now.

Apex Angel

10-05-2012

It's almost like TSM would rather be rock stars than pro's in e-sports.

Twillera

10-05-2012

I agree. Iv seen him play many times and while he does have some amazing plays now and again, a lot of the time hes just an idiot. He seems to play as if he is sure he is better then everyone else, and has nothing to fear, so he does stupid things, like counterpicking himself then pushing hard vs an aggresive jungler with no wards. Throw someone like wickd or shy on that team instead of dyrus and that would have been a easy double win for tsm. Regi did well, and there jungler was good as well, but dyrus just kept dropping the ball.