As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTrojan12

10-06-2012

Mighty big of you guys to be blaming the only guy on the team that the enemy Skarner would ever ult onto for feeding...

Bruiser IRL

10-06-2012

Tsm should keep regi and get rid of everyone else. With all the Na teams falling hard at worlds there will be a lot of players willing to start fresh with a big team name like Tsm.

TwoShotWill

10-07-2012

Regi should retire. hes trash. dyrus needs to be a team player.

RQ NinjaFuYa AL

10-07-2012

scumbag dyrus

with momoiroUME

10-07-2012

wow. Crusify dyrus for losing top lane?

What about the mistakes bot lane? choax and xspecial should have zoned top harder against irelia. bench them too? support your region, ffs.

with momoiroUME

10-07-2012

also, the president has spoken, listen to his first post, before you go ranting your mouth GD. on any social site too, srsly. if you're so good and know how to play, then replace him yourself.

Legion

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoShotWill View Post
Regi should retire. hes trash. dyrus needs to be a team player.
Actually, Regi is apparently retiring.

QQ Bro

10-07-2012

as someone who has never liked dyrus or his play, i can honestly say that on day 1 i said that he didnt deserve to be a professional top laner.

he plays extremely unsafe, but its not like voyboy where he gets kills off this style, he just straight doesnt play safe.

half the time he doesnt even build right. i once saw him get ninja tabi versus a vlad in lane as olaf. thats when i just regarded him as a fill in until they find someone better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by with momoiroUME View Post
also, the president has spoken, listen to his first post, before you go ranting your mouth GD. on any social site too, srsly. if you're so good and know how to play, then replace him yourself.

i dont think any of us can match his technical skill, but its pretty obvious when you watch him play, that he's outclassed by 70% or more of the other top laners

ChaosGopherSucks

10-07-2012

1. Dyrus is a GREAT top player

2. I think it's fair to agree that he is weaker as a team player THAN as a solo player (compared to himself, not others)

3. Regi was not the problem for their losses

4. AF outplayed TSM, cheating or not (not taking sides on this). Like...EVERYONE on TSM should just get better.

Mister Jonny

10-07-2012

Good thing you guys are just TSM fans, and not TSM players, otherwise you would understand the decisions made. whether they are the truth that was told, or some other reason all together. Grow up.