As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quartzmonkey

10-06-2012

I disagree. Dyrus is a great player. He might make mistakes, but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve the spot. It just means he needs to work on them and fix them in the future. The problem with those games seemed to be simply not having enough map control and not moving around the map separately but as a collective mind like Azubu was doing. The responsiveness of Azubu was amazing. Go for a gank, someone starts to get away, Lux was there to laser them. They were like one fluid force. That said Oddone and Regi played rather well.

Ohwhynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Honestly, getting effectively triple ganked on a champ that doesn't lane well if it's behind doesn't mean he's bad. He actually might've been able to juke his way out if not for the lux ult(which was close to a third of his life).

What really stunk though was that he chose Darius in the first place. Darius is a good pub stomper, but he isn't that great in a premade environment. There were SO many better options. The real question is if the pick was a team decision.

Anywho, Dyrus isn't the problem they lost. The -whole- team got outplayed both games. Dyrus falling behind first game stunk, but they lost the second game because they didn't press the advantage they got.

HellaChobo

10-06-2012

I love how these amazing teams make it to the biggest LOL tourney ever, and when they lose one set GD's verdict is some member(s) of the team has to get kicked off. Ridiculous.

Junigenmukyoku

10-06-2012

Wow, can't believe this **** gets up-voted. Many of these TSM fans are pathetic, going on a witch hunt after the loss. Dyrus did make mistakes, but doesn't mean he shouldn't be in a competitive team, he's definitely a good player for the competitive stage. Did you guys already forget the first place by TSM in NA Regionals? TSM is the top team in NA and they definitely put up a good fight against Azubu Frost compared to the other NA teams.

I'm not even a TSM fan and this sort of post just upsetting, is this what TSM fans really want? Please tell me no.

Iridos

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okami567 View Post
how can you people talk **** on tsm when no one in this forum is even close to their level, i dont see youre ranked team in the world finals. everyone has a bad game and every pro player makes mistakes, they will take it next year just have faith in our tsm.
Ahahahaha... I love when people say stuff like this. It's like arguing that people should never trash-talk a pro football player when they make a mistake... sure, very few people could do it better, but that doesn't mean that we can't recognize a mistake when we see one, and it doesn't mean that it's unfair of us to expect near-flawless play from a pro.

BipolarRooster

10-06-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzv0yfhjz8&feature=plcp
I'll let you rethink that, giving you 5 minutes starting now.
Dyrus #1 pron fantasies.

SpatenMiinchen

10-06-2012

Two games is not a big enough sample size to make this conclusion. Dyrus has played very well in many tournaments this season and has been a huge part of TSM's overall success in becoming the number one NA team.

I'm not even a Dyrus fan and normally avoid watching his stream, but I recognize he's a top player and good fit for TSM.

Sevorast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Somebody made an excellent post about this kind of garbage thinking yesterday.

Stop this attitude, this is what is wrong with the NA scene in general.

Instead of looking outward and giving credit to the other team, we look inward and seek to blame the loss on someone. Dyrus made a bad decision, and even having countered himself he was able to hang in there and give a good accounting of his skill as a player. Had things gone slightly different what that first gank I think he could have actually won the lane, or at least held shy off from snowballing.

Basically what I'm saying is this attitude is why there are no NA teams left in the finals, and none of the Asian or Euro teams were worried about facing them in the first place. Everyone respected M5 and Frost, even CLG EU got more respect than TSM. Nobody was worried about TSM or CLG NA, Dignitas was seen as a speedbump at best.

Edit: Also you fairweather fans are hilarious. You love them when they win, but as soon as they show any kind of weakness you jump ship and go somewhere else. Happened when CLG fell off, you all went to TSM, and now I'm guessing you are all Frost and M5 fans. No loyalty.

DongSquad4Lyfe

10-06-2012

Dyrus knows what he did wrong, get off his back. TSM will come back stronger for Season 3. Go TSM!

KesslerCOIL

10-06-2012

wow, you're all judging poor Dyrus based on one game?
For shame, we have all had our bad games and Jayce is very hard to counter.
Dyrus isnt 100% confident with Jayce but picked him round 2 because he didnt want to waste a ban.