As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
If their gank succeeded, he would have been ahead and would have been capable of holding his own. He was nearly even in CS up to roughly 50 and early game is the roughest part.

To answer the questions re: fandom, I chat with many of the pro players and give them encouragement, both online and at events. These guys from all over the world work hard, care a lot and are young - they are impacted by the things everyone says online a lot more than you think.

I try to help them keep some broader perspective so they can be happy and successful - the same thing I do with Rioters.
Hmm...think you could give a few words of encouragement to Sauron and Pays Evelynn Child Support? They ARE the faces of Prominion right now...and to be honest, I do think that a Dominion competitive scene would only serve to benefit Riot's mission of bringing E-sports to the world scene as a general rule... :P

Paxamus

10-06-2012

I'm sorry but TSM had the first game they just threw the **** out of it, their late game team comp was disgustingly good, however Frost had a really good disengage comp. The game was thrown when they ran to go baron during that time I was screaming "no,no,no,no,no,no,no" because that allowed Frost to win the game it was the worst call a team could probably make. The second game they simply got outplayed also Maokai was an awful pick, they could have picked Malphite and that probably would have saved the game.

AlphariusRising

10-06-2012

Dyrus admitted that without Mr. Pillow he doesn't play as well. I dunno why he didn't have Mr. Pillow.

Kiula

10-06-2012

Dyrus was under a lot of pressure too. Phreak and Riv even put him up there as a key to win the game! Those are some crazy expectations of one player, and Dyrus has cracked under that kinda pressure before I honestly think people pump him up too much and it becomes over whelming for him. He's just a regular guy, I can't even imagine trying to keep my cool under that kinda pressure...

Paxamus

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
Dyrus admitted that without Mr. Pillow he doesn't play as well. I dunno why he didn't have Mr. Pillow.
He had the pillow

HolidayRush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

TSM is my favorite team and Dyrus my favorite player but i agree. In NA in general, they just don't have any top laners on the same level as Wickd, Darien, and a lot of these Asian top laners. Dyrus is one of the best in NA but we all saw just how far being the best in NA will get you.

Iridos

10-06-2012

Y'know, it's funny... a buddy and I watched the TSM matches on stream and were talking over Vent, and he commented afterward "You know, last time TSM got stomped big time in a critical tournament, TRM was the blame target and TSM got Dyrus to replace him. Any bets that Dyrus is the blame target this time?" He was right... I don't understand why people refuse to admit that the problem with TSM is their mid player. After seeing two world class top laners get hung out to dry because of a lack of mid pressure, you'd think people would take a hint.

Troglodytrify

10-06-2012

The only problem was Dyrus never warded top which led to many ganks against him. Still Dyrus is probably the best top in NA (imho). It's just that EU and Asian tops are better (Dyrus, himself, said this in reddit after the NA regional finals).

Gamon

10-06-2012

bench Dyrus, TSM will still lose huehuehue

GetOnMyLvl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementzPRO View Post
Every member of TSM besides OddOne is bad

Regi is the worst
Regi was the only one doing decent imo. Everyone else was just terror.