As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AquaDragon42

10-06-2012

Dyrus...WTF was he thinking!!! Darius can't do anything against Jayce's poke with out getting into his hammer range. If I were on TSM and saw a top lane Jayce, knowing that if I allowed him to kill me it would be all over for my team I would have picked a ranged poker like Nidalee. I might not have gotten kills but at least I could poke back at Jayce and make it harder to secure a gank.

CarpeDezNuts

10-06-2012

I'm not a TSM fan, so I am not trying to defend Dyrus here when I say that while he did play terrbile, Shy has been the MVP of this tournament so far. He has destroyed ever top lane so far without mercy. Dyrus was just another bump in the road. Can't wait for the M5 vs AF finals!

Eydolon

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post
Disagree. Individual skill wise he can hang with anyone IMO.

Fail gank vs. Jayce and getting wards for better map awareness are quite solvable.
Of course, he s a "pro" player... he must have some good things under his belt....

He IS good.... just not good enought to compete with the best of the best at top lane. Not because he is not able to... but because his own personality and conviction stops him to do so.

So is better to step aside and let someone willing to sacrifice eerything in his live in order to beat this asians a try,

AquaDragon42

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertchewal View Post
Bottom line is TSM was not prepared. You can tell the Koreans researched and knew every team they were up against, just like Football Coaches watch tons of games. The Koreans are just more dedicated and they deserve to win.
yeah, even in an interview with a member of TSM after the match they said they had a plan but it was busted the moment Katarina was banned by Frost. I dont know how Frost found out about the plan but TSM should have had more strats ready. Hell even team Assassins said they have multiple plans and strats up their sleves and they are the new guys compaired to the other teams.

N0OBPWNr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:

Fail gank vs. Jayce and getting wards for better map awareness are quite solvable.
I mean Dyrus also lost frequently to Azubu Blaze's top laner, and many others im sure. He needs to realize he has to start getting better

zakarul

10-06-2012

Quote:

He countered himself. It's like the lane between him and westrice never happened. I still have no idea why he did this, game 1 was lost at champ select

KrackProphet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

TSM cant compete at a world level. They always get owned at finals.

Gage

10-06-2012

Quote:

Thank you.

Is anyone not thinking about the other 5 LAN's Dyrus helped TSM win? Whether he did the best or not.

I remember him putting Dignatas in the corner with Jayce.

Reality of this situation:

TSM did not have enough scrim time against Blaze or Frost to be able to keep up with their counter-picks, objective based game play (ganking, dragon, early turret rush) along with their overall team fighting being able to switch targets and chose which to start.

There is still Season 3 and there are still more picks/bans and renegade builds (Shen on Azubu with Tri-Force, etc.) and new sleeper champions arising/being reworked, and so much more to come all next season here on League of Legends.

Let's give it up for TSM for making it this far in the competition in the first place! This is a lot of pressure for players and it is as mind racking as I could possibly not understand.

Don't forget to watch today at 12 PDT for the start of the final matches of the World Playoffs!

Good luck, have fun! Thanks for playing!

IS17950c5e7a0344f6b3010

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noob Nuker View Post
"I could be really good but I'm too lazy." GG
"everybody could"

Brutal4thenexus

10-06-2012

Yeah TSM should totally get one of the better top players in NA like, oh, wait. There isn't any.