As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeces

10-05-2012

actually TRM is way better than this fat **** Dyrus , kthx

Gazerak

10-05-2012

I agree the foreign tops are absolutely crushing TSM. They need voyboy to be on TSM.

Xaxziminrax

10-05-2012

I just feel that TSM would be better now if TRM and Regi could have quit fighting. Their pride really got in the way of functioning as a team. That being said, Dyrus isn't bad (I think he's definitely top 5), but he's clearly not elite like Shy.

I think TSM as a whole can also improve mechanically, and to an extent, TRM was right in that regard. But at the same time, TRM leaving has made Regi and OddOne much, much better players, since they lost their scapegoat.

So it's kinda a catch-22 =/

Derptionary

10-05-2012

Dyrus has had plenty of good games where he has made big plays, did he have 2 bad games? Yeah he did, however I don't put 100% of the blame on him. Game 1 he was pretty screwed once Jayce went 1-0 against him because just like the commentators said, Darius is a high risk champ, if he ever falls behind at all he's pretty much screwed. Also with the fact that Jayce beats most top lane champs he was already at a handicap, although I would question the Darius pick because I don't think there's anyone alive that thinks that a Darius can beat a Jayce. Game 2 I also disagreed with Dyrus's pick mainly because Dyrus kinda sucks on Jayce, I've watched at least 20 games in which he's played Jayce in solo queue and he wasn't dominating his lane or carrying the game at all, most of the time I saw him go 2/7/4 or 4/4/2 etc... He needs to stop trying to play champs that he sucks with, the same thing happened when Regi tried to play Twisted Fate in a couple tournaments, he sucked ass and didn't carry at all. Guess which champ Regi never plays anymore? Once he finally figures out "Oh hey I suck with this champ, prolly shouldn't play it anymore." he'll be better off. He should mostly stick to the champs he's good at and carries games with, i.e. Vladimir, Rumble, Singed, etc...

TheBubbaJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Dyrus,

He is no better than Rainman, the only reason he looks better than Rainman is because Oddone stopped sitting in his own jungle doing nothing and only camping middle.
Ok you're kidding right? If you look at all the winnings that TSM has they are all first place and 1 second place after rainman left and dyrus took his place. Ok so he didn't play his best at World's but that doesn't mean he is terrible, at all. Him counter picking himself the first game still puzzles me. If rainman was still on the team I doubt they would've gone to Worlds. Rainman didn't want to take the time to practice but instead play Solo Queue more. The second game wasn't ALL his fault. They had the lead but TSM, the whole team, let skarner "Cloud Temple" get back in the game.

Derptionary

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazerak View Post
I agree the foreign tops are absolutely crushing TSM. They need voyboy to be on TSM.
You do realize that Voyboy got dunked in hard when he played Olaf vs Vladimir right? 0/4 in lane.

High Burst

10-05-2012

Dyrus counter picked himself.
Why would anyone ever go darius Against jayce ON purpose?

BlueLethal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

imo, Dyrus picked jayce to counter the koreans. They didnt want the koreans to have jayce again after game 1. He shouldve passed it to someone else and go to a diff lane.

Derptionary

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueLethal View Post
imo, Dyrus picked jayce to counter the koreans. They didnt want the koreans to have jayce again after game 1. He shouldve passed it to someone else and go to a diff lane.
Or they could have just done what a lot of the other teams have done and just banned the champion and totally removed it from play. They should have just not banned Alistar and banned Jayce, because I'll guarantee you that Alistar wouldn't have as large of an effect on the game as Jayce did.

JuanBarco

10-05-2012

couldnt be that Jayce is OP... And non of the western teams have really learned to play/counter him too well.