As a TSM fan. Just gonna say it

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bhare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Dyrus screwed up by pushing so far in the first game, but he came back and did really well in team fights. Reginald screwed up and decided to dive inbetween the inner and outer turret and lost the game. Second game, tsm decided to dive head first into a terrible fight in the enemy jungle and lost their advantage for it. Dyrus didn't play great. Neither did chaox. Reginald made dumb decisions, and i still think xpecial is a mediocre blitzcrank. Trying to blame only dyrus is dumb.

Also, if you think dyrus single handedely made the decision to play darius you're dumb.

They all played as aggressively as they could the second game, lost because of a bad decision. They came closer then anyone except IG to beating azubu frost. I think they'll stand a decent chance against them in later tournaments because they are getting paid to play league in season 3 from riot so they can no life league more and scrim.

Lazzy

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jond View Post
If you bads think dyrus is the only reason they lost. You're dreaming. AZB's mechanics are better on every single player.

TSM's problem is the play the exact same in 100% of the games they play. Standard. They have no chance to beat Korean teams standard vs standard. Korean teams mechanics/team fight/decisions are better. That goes for all NA teams clearly.
We understand TSM didn't do perfect but Dyrus is a BIG part of why they lost. He lost all his lanes, which makes him weak, which means they lose team fights. It's quite simple to figure out.

Bamorsha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

Of course when they lose, all the community does is blame someone from their favorite team.

Sounds like something right out of solo queue.

DriedPrunes

10-05-2012

He hanged with westrice too much because he started picking up darius and playing him in bad match ups. Just like westrice. Hiding behind seemly OP champs is a sign of a lack of skill and confidence. Westice jumped on the rengar trained but did he carried? No.

Okay, His jungler was shyvana with very little CC and Jayce is super fast. Why did he choose a bad match up against while his jungler is a farmer. Its like something that I expect in low elo solo Q. Did he honestly thought that Frost will let Darius get ahead?

I don't know if he needs to be kicked off but he was clearly a problem.

Other than Dyrus the whole team is at fault. How many videos we can see on regi's karthus? How many ad carries chaox actually use? TSM needs to improve their champion pool. They can atleast bring up draven+ morg cause they had been scrimed against it a few times. Reggi cried about zyra but he never picked up in a competitive scene

Enterti

10-05-2012

He doesnt have the right pillow anymore

muffunman

10-05-2012

Wait I thought we were talking about Regi. Honestly in previous tournies Dyrus has been a big threat. Are people hating just to be haters? Im confused as to why this has never been brought up until now. You have 2 bad games now you are ****? People have to audacity to say rainman is better than Dyrus still. I'm not a TSM fan really, but I am a fan of logic. They are a top caliber team. All 12 of these teams are very good and people need to understand that.

Kitsune Goon

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazzy View Post
Dyrus,

Let me start off by saying i like Dyrus he's entertaining on stream but that's as far as it goes.

Dyrus doesn't deserve to be on a competitive team.

He got stomped game one. He lost game two with a pretty big lead. He gets caught out a lot. He's just being carried most games.

He is no better than Rainman, the only reason he looks better than Rainman is because Oddone stopped sitting in his own jungle doing nothing and only camping middle. Regi also stopped playing like complete trash.

I hope when they pick up a back up it's someone better than Dyrus and Dyrus becomes the back up.

Down vote away.
I feel like chaox did bad the second game which really hurt

Kitsune Goon

10-05-2012

At the same time, tsm got closer than any other team did other than maybe iG

DarkChiron1

10-05-2012

Game 2, Sky and Dyrus both had 2v1 lanes they had to deal with. He and Sky both got shut down because of it early. The problem was, TSM took top turret early, then just left Sky to free farm all game so he could steamroll them later. Dyrus didn't get that luxury, so he ended up being dominated later in the game.

Zephonxo

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CritsAProcess View Post
I've always hated Dyrus. Dyrus is an immature manchild. He's always been trash and he will remain trash. He knows very well tgat he could be a far better player. He knows what is keeping him back from being a better player. But he's so complacent and spoiled that he refuses to fix it.

I seriously hope he gets booted and they pick up someone better.
they should pick someone like wingsofdeath or whatever his name is, I've watched some of his games when he streams and he could be far better than Dyrus, and he has what Dyrus lacks... discipline