@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

crazyawesomecat

12-10-2012

I think this sums up this thread right here:

"If you examine the media in America you notice breasts, buttocks, and any form of nudity is censored. This again goes back to how people believe *** outside of marriage is "dirty" which originates from conservative christian values. In the EU breasts are considered natural and are not censored."

Frost Archer

12-10-2012

Bro. For age: Anivia is a bajillion years old

Stealth Moose

12-10-2012

This thread <3

Doctor Nick

12-14-2012

Most posters in this thread disagree with the op, and they are right to do so.

IronStylus's response ostensibly praises Rauhel's post, but not its content.

Though I am not upset or surprised to find such an incoherent and backward post in this great and diverse community, I am somewhat taken aback by the popularity that those horrible ideas have received.

SABUx

01-15-2013

Bump

muaz gaming

02-24-2013

i completely agree with this thread.

BelleToast

03-07-2013

There are a lot of points I agree with in your post about being more gender friendly to females and not sexualizing animals and kids..which I don't recall seeing any of...then again I don't play shorties or furries. I am a female gamer I have been so at a young age because I was raised by my father. But I am going to have to disagree with you on the problem for female gamers not having covered up ladies to play. Miss Fortune was my first character I played and I really enjoyed her, I did like/didn't mind her outfit and this is why: Where else can you dress like a **** and not get called out.I don't have to worry about my character looking like she would die in one hit because she is not covered head to toe in armor...because it's a game. I actually refuse to play women that are flat chested and look like men. I am in a fantasy world so I want to be attractive and deadly. It's awesome when someone says you look like a **** and then you trash their champion.I am not saying there are not women who want women with short haircuts and flat chests...but to them I say play a man and let me have my femme fatales. I feel empowered playing a woman that can seduce and then nail a man/woman to the wall because they were thinking with their nether regions. The only problem I have come across being a female player myself is that summoners I go up against make rude comments about a woman in this game. Therefore I only play when my husband is with me so summoners keep their mouth shut.

BelleToast

03-07-2013

Reading through more comments on previous pages I wanted to make sure my post was read without people being upset about certain things...Like me stating I am female. I only said that so Riot and any other feminist supporters would know that I am not voting yes to sexy because I am another horny 16yr old boy. My comment about getting grief for being female when I play solo happens because..I don't know they can tell from the Belle in my name or I only play fems? I never state it in a game unless asked because I shouldn't be harassed for playing LoL. If I can pop out kids and hold a job, I have every right to play a video game. I also realize the point of the post that started all this was to ask for balance. So in response to that, yes I would love some man eye candy.

Storm Goddess

03-07-2013

I want to just put out some of us females LIKE the sexy skins, but I agree having some other options would be nice too

Bellexandria

03-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleToast View Post
Miss Fortune was my first character I played and I really enjoyed her, I did like/didn't mind her outfit and this is why: Where else can you dress like a **** and not get called out.
It's fine to have the option, but to be forced to always play a skimpily clad character when you're uncomfortable with it isn't right. There should at least be options.

I do support the OP, even though I feel like some of the things are a little far fetched IMO. I like options!