@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
most of the players would prefer that body type but we don't mind a fat princess body type. you got a good looking champ vs a ugly looking champ. most of us would pick the good looking one but we would get the ugly one too. like i said WE PREFER THE GOOD LOOKING ONE. more people would pick up the good looking one first over the ugly unless the ugly got some mean game play.

Making suggestions for change is different than whining for change.
>implying i want ugly

No, I want variety in body types

All female human adult champs have the same body type, there's no stocky or bulky, or amazon-esque body type, no ultra slim bodytype

its all the same


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vu Sugoi

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Capcom has a record of terrible public relations involving sexism

Namco Bandai.. HOooo

Dead or Alive is TEAM ****ING NINJA. I cannot think of anything else to say, they pour thousands of dollars into BOOB PHYSICS THAT AREN'T EVEN ACCURATE

Plus all of these are Japan, which as noted, is FAR worse when it comes to sexism.

Also, just because its EASY doesn't make it RIGHT you brainless moron
and the girls still play the game and would prefer to play a sexy or high attractive/cute character.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
and the girls still play the game and would prefer to play a sexy or high attractive/cute character.
And where have i ever said we should eliminate those characters?
FFS. I CREATED BUNNY GIRL RIVEN


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vu Sugoi

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
What legal issue? Read the EULA.

Also, the *** sells thing.. Yeah. Thats called Objectification of women, thats sexism.

Also >implying definitions of sexy women for men don't differ per a person srs
how is it objectifying the women? it depends on the individual how they view women as. just because the females are hella sexy, doesnt meant they are objects. you're the one who are objectifying sexy women and is jelly about it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
how is it objectifying the women? it depends on the individual how they view women as. just because the females are hella sexy, doesnt meant they are objects. you're the one who are objectifying sexy women and is jelly about it.
... You're dumb


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vu Sugoi

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krshna View Post
It's actually the EXACT OPPOSITE on this forum from what you say. 9/10 people on here are some white knight complaining about sexy splash art.
and you know what? i think thats like 80% true. hey girls im on your side. love me. hahahahaahhaha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KT Samurai

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
I CREATED BUNNY GIRL RIVEN
And I will never forgive you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Acton Elwood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vu Sugoi

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SufferNot View Post
I don't think anyone is saying that sexuality in the game needs to be removed. From my reading the thread, the sentiment lies more towards the thought that any new champions need to be more diverse. That new female champions shouldn't be sexualized when they could instead be something or anything else.
sexualizing and looking good are two different things but im sure all the t&a envy folks would find someone to whine about. i feel sorry for the girls who have great bodies in real life. so many trolls who hate and wants to kill you because you've been blessed >_>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

Senior Member

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolina View Post
How can you be so sure ? :P

(I'd like some cosmic horrors in my LoL though)
Listen, you may be on to something, but Cthulhu would definitely be flat chested. All I'm saying.

It's the 3,000th post, so you KNOW it's true.