@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlubbyDG

10-05-2012

reserved for a longer reply

...and enjoy your downvotes from the horde of white male teenagers who know everything about gender issues and can clearly see that there's nothing sexist about lol and it's community.

Sn0wY

10-05-2012

tldr

she wants a male stripper taric skin.

Diomedea

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauhel View Post
Who's asking them to remove the content that appeals to the majority of gamers? I certainly am not. I happen to love many of the skins I criticized. I'm only suggesting that Riot also include more content that appeals to other groups. And who's to say that the same people that like sexy young female champions won't also enjoy a granny champion? They aren't mutually exclusive.
There's a lot of constraints. You can't really go too crazy with female design because you risk falling into something that's actively repulsive to your core audience (males), like a she-Urgot would be.

I think less sexualized female champions will appear from time to time. You pointed out yourself that they do exist, but they're a minority. You can't expect every female champion from now on to be a granny or something else that isn't sexually appealing.

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-05-2012

So girls dont play LoL cuz they feel insecure because of 'oversexualized' female champions. Thats new.
If things worked according to that girls would never use the internet or watch tv :/

Men are more known for being strong so thats how the champions are.
Women are more known for their looks.

tempnameA461

10-05-2012

Males are generally far better AP Teemo players.
Dat spatial awareness.

Sweagen

10-05-2012

lulu, casseopeia, morgana, etc

StarxPower

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysinc View Post
Do you do this to guys to? And what makes you decide that's what the girls are trying to incite when they go off telling people they're a girl.

Girls in real life dress super revealing. Does that mean they are asking to get rape? NO
Girls tell other people they are girls for whatever reason. Does that mean they are trying to incite some harassment from players? NO
It means they're desperate for attention. I don't go around saying "BTW I'm a guy " in my games. So when females do it and expect some kind of special treatment it's very annoying.

UnderworldH4des

10-05-2012

Since when did Ryze, Cassiopiea, Evelynn, Morgana and Varus being humans? you putted them in "Adult Humans" 0.o....shouldnt they be in monsters or something?! lol xD

imgonnadiesoon

10-05-2012

you do remember the idea of Battle Bunny Riven was thought up by a female right? Just thought i would point that out

tempnameA461

10-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarxPower View Post
I don't go around saying "BTW I'm a guy " in my games. So when females do it and expect some kind of special treatment it's very annoying.
They always want equal rights and to be treated equally.
So I reply to them with "omfg stfu and play noob"