@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Waldo is deadlier than Rikimaru
D:

Save me, Bradwarden.

Shaella

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
What else is there to refer to but the skins that have already been released, or that are being released? How are we to influence their future design decisions without talking about their past and present decisions? You're essentially complaining that we have the audacity to give feedback.
If no one complained nothing would ever get better

ScottyRawr

10-10-2012

I don't care to be honest. I just play the game because it's fun. If I like a skin, I'll buy it. If not? I won't. You can't please everyone on here and I'm sure by now Riot has learned that.

SteelerKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Please no.

The parasytes of society should keep away from competetive games.

NobSaiboot

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyRawr View Post
I don't care to be honest. I just play the game because it's fun. If I like a skin, I'll buy it. If not? I won't. You can't please everyone on here and I'm sure by now Riot has learned that.

Look at this. Common sense. Let's negvote it because it doesn't fix our problem.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

OP post is golden.

Shaella

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerKing View Post
Please no.

The parasytes of society should keep away from competetive games.
>LEAGUE
> COMPETITIVE
hahahahahahha

MathMage

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Look at this. Common sense. Let's negvote it because it doesn't fix our problem.
I'd rather downvote you for repeatedly poisoning the well for anyone who might disagree with you. I don't know why ScottyRawr cares enough about establishing for the forum that he doesn't care to post about it, but I won't downvote him for it.

(Also, given your prior posts, your judgment of what constitutes common sense is...shall we say, not so common.)

Karolina

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
she made some suggestion and implied a full change on some. I read it a few times and rebuttle a bunch until i got tired of her boob envy name calling...
I read the OP again. For the 15th time. OP is not suggesting changes to existing champions. Only more diversity in champs to come and a change in attitude towards girl gamers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jireo View Post
that is so bull! attractiveness is the last part of design. they had to incorporate lore/story/play style first. thats what theyve been doing since beta when they announced they wanted more synergy with the champs to each other and the areas they came from and been striving to get better at it. I remember every time a new champs comes out, theres a news letter for us to read about the lore. you dare say that their design has nothing to do with it? Design order: play style/kit > personality > lore > appearance. Thats how its been done.
They are all young. Same body type. They pose in non-practical ways that show their figure. Art focuses on boobs or butt or both. Outfits are usually more revealing than necessary, or accentuate more than they need to.

That's the point the OP makes. That's where variety is needed, because it applies to most female champions and most their skins.

NobSaiboot

10-10-2012

@MathMage You're under the impression that I don't agree with him. I do agree with him and I find that people are being stupid in thinking that you are being forced by riot to use any of the skins or champs that you deem sexist.

If it's a problem don't use it. You aren't being forced to use your hard earned RP/IP to buy things you don't like.