@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkwahn

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
How is this **** still going

I don't understand how people can be against variety.

Variety isnt always a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
They do change existing models, though. Old Soraka was different, but kind of badly done. New Soraka is polished, but now has the same age and body type as everyone else. They're ok with changing old models to make things less diverse.
Good point, but she also looks vastly better now. :/

Shaella

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwahn View Post
Variety isnt always a good thing.
>variety isn't always a good thing
YES
MORE CHOICES
ARE SUCH A BAD THING

Darkwahn

10-10-2012

Quote:
>variety isn't always a good thing
YES
MORE CHOICES
ARE SUCH A BAD THING
If all of your choices are ****ty, then variety isnt a good thing. Don't be such a fucking retard all the time.

get dat birdman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Quote:
If all of your choices are ****ty, then variety isnt a good thing. Don't be such a fucking retard all the time.
If everything is such a ****ty choice, then why the hell are you playing this game? O.o

Shaella

10-10-2012

Quote:
No no no, thats not the thing that is happening here

We're ADDING variety, not taking anything away

Please stop being a ****wit

Firellius

10-10-2012

Quote:
Three ****ty options are better than one ****ty option.

Variety is good as long as it doesn't come at the expense of quality. But that's not inherent with Variety, so Variety is always good. I think...

Vu Sugoi

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolina View Post
Not only that, but the focus of many of their designs are not their personality/lore/utility but attractiveness.

that is so bull! attractiveness is the last part of design. they had to incorporate lore/story/play style first. thats what theyve been doing since beta when they announced they wanted more synergy with the champs to each other and the areas they came from and been striving to get better at it. I remember every time a new champs comes out, theres a news letter for us to read about the lore. you dare say that their design has nothing to do with it? Design order: play style/kit > personality > lore > appearance. Thats how its been done.

The real oddball is fizz. How about more on his people/area etc.

Darkwahn

10-10-2012

Quote:
No no no, thats not the thing that is happening here

We're ADDING variety, not taking anything away

Please stop being a ****wit

I think you're all just faggots tbh. What other reason could you have for wanting this sort of variety?

MTaur

10-10-2012

Quote:
Good point, but she also looks vastly better now. :/
Soraka is "better" in one aspect at the cost of what the OP is all about. They could've tried making different better somehow, but apparently it was too hard or otherwise not what they wanted to do.

RockemSockem84

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippyman View Post
That's not really true anymore. Actually, nothing you've said is true. And even if it was, it doesn't actually negate our arguments. The fact that game is made "for men" (and by the way, it's not, for the most part, just in artistic design) is a problem. A lot of women play this game. You probably have an average of two to four in each game. If 90% male champion was half dressed and posed like they were in an abercrombie and fitch catalog you know everyone would freak. And I play for many reasons. I enjoy the game because it's fun, my friends play it, and it's visual style appeals to me. Right now their are barriers for women to enjoy all three of these aspects. This thread is addressing one of those barriers. So no, this thread is not silly. It's quite important.
Sexy skins are a barrier? I call bull****... Honestly you think that's what stops women form playing? And let's say it is, should you you change? Nope