@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

clappersucks

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
A few =/= 1

I know numbers are hard, but you'll pass first grade someday
The OP put forward "a few" themselves.

Aphet

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post

tell me this, do you think that women should be put in combat situations with men? do you understand why they are not put there (hint, it isn't because they are women, the military would gladly throw them into battle if it were that simple) do you think this is "sexist"?
Um, last I checked they are...

Karolina

10-08-2012

Quote:
ok
>radical feminism YEAH HOW DARE WOMEN WANT TO BE TREATED EQUALLY THATS RADICAL AND FRINGE THINKING THERE
You and your hate crimes against the status quo must be stopped !

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
yes, because it isn't, being treated differently does not inherently imply better or worse.

it would be sexism if the different approach was better or worse, but these are separate things.

you cannot talk to a lady the same way you talk to a man, there are many societal (at least in western countries) things you simply cannot do with one gender than you can with the other, none of them imply any inequality whatsoever, these are things that almost no feminist even talk about because they are not inherently sexist.

your the type who doesn't think about the reasons, and only see's in black and white on these things.

tell me this, do you think that women should be put in combat situations with men? do you understand why they are not put there (hint, it isn't because they are women, the military would gladly throw them into battle if it were that simple) do you think this is "sexist"?

I already know that it isn't, but I want to see how you respond.
Why shouldn't women be in combat situations, just tell me why. Because I know you've got a stupid ass reason.

SonsofaBastages

10-08-2012

Quote:
Women being treated differently is sexism.

Its discrimination between sexes.

Are you saying discriminating between the sexes isn't sexism?
Shaella, now your just trolling.
Everything you said is correct but it really has nothing to do with the argument at hand (the mark of a good troll).

If one brain surgeon is better than another you bet your ass I'm going to discriminate. If you treat men and women the exact same way, the results would be somewhere between silly and disastrous. Some discrimination is needed. Equality has to do with status, not specific actions or decisions which can take in many factors - to include gender.

You seem to be on the right side of this though (ref bunny riven) the champs aren't the issue here. Riot should take a strong stance on the behavior of it's community and denounce singling out a player for abuse based on gender. What else do you think they can do as a company though?

Aphet

10-08-2012

I think this argument is seriously falling from the original topic and it would be best to get back on track before feelings are hurt.

L0rtab

10-08-2012

How do you make a ****ty Male* though? I mean, If you just take any of the Graves Skins and make him have a used Condom stuck to his boot, I think that is really about as good as it can get tbh . .

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonsofaBastages View Post
Shaella, now your just trolling.
Everything you said is correct but it really has nothing to do with the argument at hand (the mark of a good troll).

If one brain surgeon is better than another you bet your ass I'm going to discriminate. If you treat men and women the exact same way, the results would be somewhere between silly and disastrous. Equality has to do with status, not specifics actions or decisions which can take in many factors - to include gender.

You seem to be on the right side of this though (ref bunny riven) the champs aren't the issue here. Riot should take a strong stance on the behavior of it's community and denounce singling out a player for abuse based on gender. What else do you think they can do as a company though?
what can a man do that a women can't do equally as well, please. Enlighten me

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I'm a guy... have you seen Nasus and Tryndamere? They're so fun to play...

If there was a guy who was literally naked, large dick swinging around and everything, I'd play him too.

Shaella

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphet View Post
I think this argument is seriously falling from the original topic and it would be best to get back on track before feelings are hurt.
>implying i have feelings
I AM NOTHING BUT AN INTERNET HATE MACHINE AT THIS POINT