@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aphet

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunehawk View Post
As a gay player, I adore the model of vlad. The Suave body language and poses, the elegance, everything his background would embody. Now if only his original model didnt look like someone took a huge white dump on his head. His blood lord skin just completely ignored his old model and made him into the stereotypical buff guy.
Yeah, Vlad is attractive, but I kinda want a champion that doesn't make me feel guilty about necrophilia...

Shadeykris

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
Just because you do not want to kill yourself, does not mean you do not have suicidal thoughts and thus you have a suicidal tendency problem.

That is what you just told me, and it makes no sense. You are looking to find problems that do no exists, and you are trying to champion a specific cause that really does not make any sense.

No.... that's not what's being said. Turn it around once more. You are saying "Because I am not suicidal, suicide does not exist" and they are refuting that ie: "Just because you are not suicidal, does not mean that other people also are not, and that the problem of suicide does not exist."

They are not telling you that you, personally, have secret personal issues.

Bekkal

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphet View Post
Yeah, Vlad is attractive, but I kinda want a champion that doesn't make me feel guilty about necrophilia...
Vlad isn't dead. Vlad works magic with blood. He's not a vampire.

He's not a hemomancer as Riot describes him, either, but that's another topic.

Shaella

10-08-2012

kinky

MathMage

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cpt America View Post
Just because you do not want to kill yourself, does not mean you do not have suicidal thoughts and thus you have a suicidal tendency problem.

That is what you just told me, and it makes no sense. You are looking to find problems that do no exists, and you are trying to champion a specific cause that really does not make any sense.
No, I'm saying that your personal behavior does not generalize over the rest of the Internet population, so waving your arms saying "Look how little I care about this issue!" doesn't make it go away. Not everything is about you.

Aphet

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
Vlad isn't dead. Vlad works magic with blood. He's not a vampire.

He's not a hemomancer as Riot describes him, either, but that's another topic.
Yes, I know... I guess that's true, he just really does appear as a vampire. Especially if I use my Count Vladimir skin.

But I guess if I'm not using it... BYE GUILT~~

BerserkSheal

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolina View Post
Yeah how did it go from "let's get some more varied gals" to dudes being jerks to female gamers :I
Because some folks came in here and started talking about how sexist some LoL players can be towards female players.

Otherwise it never would have been mentioned.

Athaelan

10-08-2012

Amazing post. I had always noticed this, and especially the MF remake disguted me (the artwork anyway).

I also never noticed Akali was half naked.. I thought she had a yellow tunic under her green banding thing oO

DarkePacific

10-08-2012

Here we go again. The female bodies portrayed by riot in this video game are just as outlandish as the male bodies. The majority of girls who play this games aren't sexy strippers and the majority of the males aren't rough-tough ripped bad boys. Rather ideal body images is just what sells.

Aphet

10-08-2012

Except the males aren't really portrayed in sexual way. Many of them aren't even attractive. (Dat Graves/TF, doe.)