@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karolina

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifist Dalek View Post
Oh man. You know what would be awesome? An older gentleman champion with a big grey moustache. Either a pugilist style brawler ("I challenge you to fisticuffs!") or a big game hunter.
Or Angus !


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xhaiken

Senior Member

10-08-2012

I think you missed one: Surfer Singed. He's a pretty normal looking dude without a shirt on, blonde hair, sunglasses. I think it would be worth including in your argument/conversation. I think he's a pretty good example of a clearly good-lookin' dude.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhisperingWolf

Junior Member

10-08-2012

Someone was left out of the original post. Malzahar. He is pretty much the only male champion I find sexy...but I have a thing for partially covered faces. The mystery...is so...tantalizing. He has the body structure I like most too. So sexy. He is ideal to me in many ways in terms of sexy.

Why was this purple gem left out of the sexy list? I petition to get Malzahar on the sexy list!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustmaker View Post
You supervised over Viktor's art design!? OMG I love Viktor not just because of his awesome kit, but his fantastic character design! He totally fits that cyborg look and I really like how he is so unique and different from all the other male champions (at least in appearance). I don't know if you guys planned this waaaaay in advance, but he also contrasts Jayce's "dashing scientist" look perfectly. Plus, I love his "sentient hand" joke + the shuffle (I know that doesn't relate to art, but I just thought I'd mention it).

That automatically makes you awesome in my book! XD
Except that Viktor is not human and we're not discussing him.
XD OMG xD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperingWolf View Post
Someone was left out of the original post. Malzahar. He is pretty much the only male champion I find sexy...but I have a thing for partially covered faces. The mystery...is so...tantalizing. He has the body structure I like most too. So sexy. He is ideal to me in many ways in terms of sexy.

Why was this purple gem left out of the sexy list? I petition to get Malzahar on the sexy list!
Yeah, and maybe Fiora is the only female champion that I find sexy? Males have just as much opinions about appearance as chicks, it's just that we don't tell them to everyone all the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhisperingWolf

Junior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
Yeah, and maybe Fiora is the only female champion that I find sexy? Males have just as much opinions about appearance as chicks, it's just that we don't tell them to everyone all the time.
Now that I think about it, there is a lack of body type similar to Malzahar's for male champions. He is on the skinnier side. I think there is something to say about it, as most of the males are mainly the big muscle type. (though Malz's splash art enjoys showing off his arm muscles)

I like skinny males too, riot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bekkal

Senior Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karolina View Post
Are you comparing a young Clint Eastwood (posing in what is analog to LoL's female poses) to Graves and Olaf ?
http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...iginalSkin.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...iginalSkin.jpg
I don't see any similarity at all (none that can be inferred from just the pictures), and I don't see any male champion posing like that in any splash art, while female champs DO pose sexy in theirs.
Actually, we could really use a champ that had that suave look. A proper ladiesman.

Still, the point of the thread isn't changing previous champs.

Find me any non-bodybuilding human male that possesses legs even remotely approaching what Olaf has. Explain to me how Graves is not 100% the "Uber-manly" western archetype. You may not specifically find either of those things attractive, but there are women who are very into men's legs (my wife, for example) and very into that western archetype. Those images are sexualized, you just subjectively don't like them

I don't find Ahri sexy, Irelia sexy, Lux sexy, or Ashe sexy - are you really going to claim that because I don't find them attractive, that they aren't sexualized?

You are letting your subjective opinions (I dont find X sexy) to get in the way of objective facts (all League champions are either sexualized or specifically designed so as not to be sexy (Urgot, Cassiopeia, Gragas, Poppy, Orianna, Blitzcrank, etc)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperingWolf View Post
Now that I think about it, there is a lack of body type similar to Malzahar's for male champions. He is on the skinnier side. I think there is something to say about it, as most of the males are mainly the big muscle type. (though Malz's splash art enjoys showing off his arm muscles)

I like skinny males too, riot.
And again you fail to understand what I was trying to say...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beleth69

Senior Member

10-08-2012

sexualized male champion...Olaf..........dem legs.................... *-*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

Member

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beleth69 View Post
Olaf....Dem legs *-*
See, here's someone who finds Olaf attractive.

Mind: blown

Just cause they don't appeal to you doesn't mean they're not sexy.