@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Høt?høtGG

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirana Arashi View Post
I really want a sexy male champion , most of male champions in LoL don't give me the feeling of "sexy" , while you can see lots of sexy female champions , you can't see any male(even the shirtless ones) , the only sexy male champion to me as of right now is Varus , why can't we have a Male champ with a "sexy" skin like female champs do? Why not a gay/feminine male champ(I would include Taric or Ezreal but they're not appealing to me :/)

OLAF tryndamere Varus Garen Xin zhao jarvan Real mens warriors wtf else you want? the kevin from barbie

Emailsúpport

10-08-2012

Ladies, stop thinking that we males automatically think everything with big boobs and big asses is attractive and sexy.
That statement might work for boys and teenagers like myself, but not for men.
Same goes for girls, young girls adore muscles but older ones have a lot more demands.

Emailsúpport

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Høt?høtGG View Post
OLAF tryndamere Varus Garen Xin zhao jarvan Real mens warriors wtf else you want? the kevin from barbie
Many younger girls tend to like female/gay looking guys, it's not until their twenties they realize that they like masculine men.

Ronijn

10-08-2012

Sexy or not they will all get ganked with extreme prejudice.

Høt?høtGG

10-08-2012

i am gonna be bad again i am gonna say it that why that post even have so many views for real why in the name of the god riot to give f@ck for some insecure girls who cant stand the "sexy" paint art.

if they are getting jealous from art painting imagine what brain they have

So a boy need to do a post to say mg OMG OMG Olaf so many ABS xin zhao is DA MAN jarvan IS THE REAL thing i cant play league any more i feel offended".. wtf is that $hits

i dont know where the world is going on we need to do ugly paint and fat champs in order some ugly and fat kids to feel better? this is getting stupid!

Light Fantastic

10-08-2012

Quote:
Daughter of Forks and Fork or hold, sister of the Gorgons vigor and Euryale, and Graiae ills and Pefrido Enyo was the beginning Kentafrissa.

Medusa was so beautiful that Poseidon wanted to join her. Transformed into a horse was in contact with her, the sacred space of Athena. The goddess, enraged by the fact he could not come into conflict with Neptune so broke onto the Medusa. Transformed into the hateful monster instead had snakes for hair. The ugliness was such that whoever looked petrified face.

Learn the real mythology and stop google wikipedia medusa.. you are not gonna find the real story..
...was the beginning part there even English?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
No, she used to be beautiful before someone cursed her and turned her into a snake so she would never be able to seduce again. I find her gross, not sexy at all.

Also... Whiteknight, how can you betray your own ***?
You do realise beautiful and sexy can be entirely different things, right?
Quote:
None of these champions are sexualised. It's the difference between a professional bodybuilder and an Abercrombie and Fitch model. Sure, some women are going to go for bodybuilders, but the A&F model is specifically targeted to appeal for a straight female and gay male audience. This is advertising 101 - $ex sells. Is a scantily clad model in a shop window going to make a dude need to run off and masturbate? Of course not. But it's been proven that sexual images sell products, and that's what's at work here.

Shirtless does not necessarily equal sexualised for men. You say it yourself - they're "real men" emphasising masculinity over $ex appeal, to make them seem like badasses (rather than $ex objects). All of which is rather besides the point, since the argument is not "male champions aren't sexualised enough", rather "female champions are excessively sexualised to the point of negatively impacting diversity".

Emailsúpport

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Fantastic View Post
...was the beginning part there even English?
You failed you dumb whiteknight.

Bekkal

10-08-2012

Very disappointed to see Riot pandering to this ranting.

It's apparently OK in Riot's eyes to draw only idealized male champions, but not women. I'm legitimately disappointed.

Morphine

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bekkal View Post
Very disappointed to see Riot pandering to this ranting.

It's apparently OK in Riot's eyes to draw only idealized male champions, but not women. I'm legitimately disappointed.
Gragas is idealized? Ezreal is idealized? Varus is idealized? Draven, Jax, Shaco?

Light Fantastic

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
You failed you dumb whiteknight.
Not really, the Gorgons were very, very old Greek legends and there have been very, very many retellings of their stories. The other guy's example is one of many, it just happens to be the only one that fits his point. Look at carvings of the Gorgons from the time - beautiful my arse.