@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daemon

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dat Asian Gurl View Post
Agree. Thumbnail of third one is misleading, but definitely looks female once you open it.

They would all be fine, imo. I mean, Kayle's armor looks almost completely feminine but practical save maybe the abdominal area... so anything like that is fine, I would think.

EDIT: I forgot the goal wasn't gender-neutrality but to be feminine and not sexualized. >_> The wonders that being tired does to you.
Kayle is an angel with invulnerability powers. She probably doesn't even need armor (her sister doesn't), but she just wears that to be an intimidating BAMF.

RaineScarlet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

I really do appreciate the attention that IronStylus has given to this issue. Maybe I'll start to see male champions that I can drool over other than Varus or Talon.

I can also easily name many female champs who can live without their size D's. But no telling how the fans will live.

EHLozenges

10-08-2012

New model TF is pretty hot IMO :T

need4sleep

10-08-2012

oh i wish there were less armored girls in LoL cause aside from armour nerds(like this IronStylus) and femenists in this thread noone like them, we already have too much of them

Liriano

10-08-2012

Riot isn't sexiest...they are racist though. lawl

I Nullity I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

DISCOUNTING GP ARE WE? His old splash had more man then anyone can handle, his pubes went up to his neck.

Vanra

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Beyond some minimal tweaks I might personally make, I'm in love with her splash art. Sorry. I think it's extremely dynamic and even playful as Lux should be. Some anatomy issues aside I'm very fond of it.
I almost thought it was good til I realized her spine bends in a 90 degree angle.

Evulpix

10-08-2012

I really like this thread, it's the first thread that has addressed the situation in a way that people can understand and hopefully agree with. Very very pleased. Goodjob and thankyou.

Sometimes it's not easy being a female LoL player, especially with the amount of discrimination I get from players in game. Other players might say, Why don't you change your username then? Why should I change my username? I don't think I should hide my gender in this game in order to play it without being discriminated. There shouldn't BE any discrimination. Females shouldn't be treated any differently. A male player can get away with the username 'ThatGuy56' or something similar, but a girl can't in the same context? Same goes for correcting players when they call me a man, or he etc. I'm pretty sure as a man you don't enjoy being called a girl , it's the same for girls.

There needs to be a bigger variety of female champions and I strongly agree with it, regardless of the D+ cup fans out there.

Robot Yuri

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
2) Glasses? I agree with the Roosevelt thing.
Why not a dignified bespectacled Victorian era industrialist with pneumatic gauntlets that they use to box? Basically Teddy Roosevelt or a lady Teddy Roosevelt with robot hands.

CausticSushi

10-08-2012

Has anyone brought up the fact that Battle Bunny Riven had a thread in GD three times as big as this one? People literally begged for it for months. It had a ton of upvotes, theres no reason to include that in your argument.