@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumbler View Post
It is not necessary for a female character to be identifiably female. They certainly can be, but they don't need to be.
Remember when Ezreal was released? Everyone was calling him a girl.
It is important, or people will be making dick jokes about female champions who do not look female.

And another thing I don't understand is why cleavage equals oversexualized cause it's really not. I'd say shirtless is a lot more sexualized than cleavage.

Opreich

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
AWww.
Back are we?

CynicalGiant

10-07-2012

Complain all you want about females, I am actually upset with the lack of tall lanky males. I want a lanky built Male Riot! Mountain Giant perhaps.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opreich View Post
Back are we?

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie A Ratio View Post
You're not wrong in your closing paragraph.

I seriously agree with you.

That said, it's nice that the skyrocketing page numbers will provide us with an ample supply Iron Stylus quotes to look back on fondly a year from now, when we engage in the exact same thread, and not a damn thing has changed. Keep up the good work, GD, not for the momentary glow of your self-involved sense of enlightenment, but FOR THE FUTURE!
Diana, champion Riven, Iron solari Leona and a few others have happened.

Lv1 Facecheck GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Hey Parrot, you familiar with the stuff they got over at conceptart.org? I know you've talked about expanding out the body types and styles, and every time the conversation comes up, I immediately think of their competitions. They certainly provide an extreme myriad of everything from the body types you've brought up to some (at least in sillouette/bodyforms) that I couldn't even conceive of. It might be worth a gander if you're not familiar with their stuff, if only for an inspiration/reference.

They have some very uniquely badass/unconventional/varying ladies that get represented. Plus more than a few gals in armor, which I know is a personal like of yours.

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioAaron View Post
Complain all you want about females, I am actually upset with the lack of tall lanky males. I want a lanky built Male Riot! Mountain Giant perhaps.
Jarvan, Udyr, both tall with perfect bodies

Opreich

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post

chumbler

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
It is important, or people will be making dick jokes about female champions who do not look female.

And another thing I don't understand is why cleavage equals oversexualized cause it's really not. I'd say shirtless is a lot more sexualized than cleavage.
People being immature children is not a reason that female champions have to be identifiably female. People who call Ezreal a girl or who would make dick jokes about a female champion who has more masculine features are idiots and should be treated and ignored as such.

Also topless being more sexualized doesn't make cleavage not sexualized.

Lv1 Facecheck GG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
Kayle disagrees with you.