@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunxlinger View Post
Just because there are an infinite number of ways to hold a sword and dagger doesn't make her's unviable.
And lets assume its wrong. How is she oversexualized even then?
How do you draw a woman without drawing her body parts? :/
Try to pose like Fiora. Left foot forward, right shoulder forward, left hand behind back, right hand out to the side. Try just once, and you will understand perfectly why her pose is not viable for combat.

Hence, the reason she is in that awful awful pose is to simultaneously show off the curvature of her oversized ass and the curvature of her breasts in that skintight outfit. (If you like, I can lecture you on the utter stupidity of boob armor another time, and why Leona's outfit is utterly impractical even though people generally ignore her because she's not as bad as the norm.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomajRT View Post
Because the main focus of her splash art is her ass and torso. Since you seem to be intentionally oblivious of this fact. Which leads me to thinking you're trolling. Are you trolling?
So....you're not focusing on the pointy rapier going right for your eyes?


Natural Selection would not favour you if you lived in that setting....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uroboros

Senior Member

10-07-2012

I'm surprised Caitlyn or Fiora weren't mentioned anywhere. If you want to talk about stripper skins, go look at some Cait skins. And Fiora... well, you just look at some of her art and see what's sexualized about her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaafGrohiik

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomajRT View Post
Read my edit please. Also, just because it's not the actual backside, does not mean you cannot see it. I heard a side view is difficult.
****ing weak retort. your argument is stupid. there is nothing overly sexual about her pose.

In fact, I always read it from jump street as her having caught her opponent with her swordpoint at their throat, and she's kind of like "a-ha!" - giving a bit of a sultry smirk when she knows she's won. that reads like a pretty damn empowered woman to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

I gotta give it to the one who made Fiora's splash because people see her ass in it when it isn't even there. Maybe some optical illusion trick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L2 Sentinel

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
why would I give you money? can't you just divorce some guy for that? (getting pregnant also works too, as you can just poke holes in the condom and the man will still be forced to pay you child support, but the negative being you now have a child to raise).

joking aside, I tire of the feminist crusades, whatever valid points you have are lost in a sea of banality, of hair splitting and gnashing of teeth.

I tire of them because now all I see is the "winner" flaunting victory over and over, we get it, you won, society bows to your discretion, rubbing it in our faces just how much you marionette society is just droll at this point.

I've seen what you do a million times now across hundreds of topics, there is no recourse, no counter arguement is allowed, no discussion, the fem"Brain Trust" has already decided everything, and is just eagerly awaiting conformity, so they can go onto the next marching ground of frivolous, ceaseless, pointless and just mean and invasive restructuring of everything.
If you are tired of them, why did you bother posting? It's pretty easy just to move on to another thread. You aren't tired of making rather degrading comments about women. All I am asking for is more variety. Your sexy bombshell champions are not under attack. I don't want them to take any content out of the game. I just want them to think about offering something less bland when making future champions. Why does that bother you? Will it ruin your gaming experience if the next 3 or 4 women they launch don't give you a *****? You think you're tired, I'm even more tired of pointless resistance from people that can't even tell me why having a granny champion would be bad for the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MathMage

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaafGrohiik View Post
****ing weak retort. your argument is stupid. there is nothing overly sexual about her pose.

In fact, I always read it from jump street as her having caught her opponent with her swordpoint at their throat, and she's kind of like "a-ha!" - giving a bit of a sultry smirk when she knows she's won. that reads like a pretty damn empowered woman to me.
If her opponent backed away two inches, she would fall over if she tried to follow in that stance. Pretty weak-ass victory there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

get dat birdman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga View Post
So....you're not focusing on the pointy rapier going right for your eyes?

Natural Selection would not favour you if you lived in that setting....
My focus != the focus of the art (in fact, my focus is actually on her FACE, but that's something else entirely). They are very very different. Also, what sane person would hold their sword in such a manner, correct pose or not? Were it a dagger, it'd be different, but a sword's balance isn't meant for it to be carried the way that she is holding it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Front Pose = Oh Noes... Sexualized for bubs
Back Pose = Oh Noes... Sexualized for ass
Side Pose = Oh Noes... Sexualized for figure.
How do you draw a non sexualized woman? D:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteglint3

Senior Member

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaafGrohiik View Post
****ing weak retort. your argument is stupid. there is nothing overly sexual about her pose.

In fact, I always read it from jump street as her having caught her opponent with her swordpoint at their throat, and she's kind of like "a-ha!" - giving a bit of a sultry smirk when she knows she's won. that reads like a pretty damn empowered woman to me.
didn't you get the memo? empowering women is last generation, now they need to control HOW women are empowered, and HOW men are allowed to think.

Feminism (if you really can still call it that without laughing, your already too far gone for discussion) has turned on its self, it is now about ceaseless pursuits to change and control everything they can find.

its really quite impressive, feminists as a whole are now irrefutable, you cannot argue with them to even do so isn't accepted in socieity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw9Q6GTEPYw

I think this video really sums up where we are at now, especially whole-heartedly believed statment that women are "more spirtual".