@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whiteglint3

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauhel View Post
Should I give you my PayPal info? How do you want to send me the money?
why would I give you money? can't you just divorce some guy for that? (getting pregnant also works too, as you can just poke holes in the condom and the man will still be forced to pay you child support, but the negative being you now have a child to raise).

joking aside, I tire of the feminist crusades, whatever valid points you have are lost in a sea of banality, of hair splitting and gnashing of teeth.

I tire of them because now all I see is the "winner" flaunting victory over and over, we get it, you won, society bows to your discretion, rubbing it in our faces just how much you marionette society is just droll at this point.

I've seen what you do a million times now across hundreds of topics, there is no recourse, no counter arguement is allowed, no discussion, the fem"Brain Trust" has already decided everything, and is just eagerly awaiting conformity, so they can go onto the next marching ground of frivolous, ceaseless, pointless and just mean and invasive restructuring of everything.

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
Oh FFS.

Here are some reasonable sword-and-dagger fencing poses that you can find with Google Image Search, since you keep mentioning it.

http://baitedblade.com/sites/default...gger%20web.jpg
http://the1595.com/images/sword-and-dagger1.jpg
https://courses.cit.cornell.edu/pe1526/rapier1.jpg

Notice how the leading hand and leading foot match. Notice how their swords are always held either in front of their body, or across the front of their body. Notice how the shoulders are always in the same approximate orientation as the hips. ALL OF THESE THINGS are wrong in the Fiora art, and if you actually try to pose like Fiora, left foot forward, right shoulder leading, and sword sticking way out to the right, you will rapidly realize how utterly absurd the position is.
Just because there are an infinite number of ways to hold a sword and dagger doesn't make her's unviable.
And lets assume its wrong. How is she oversexualized even then?
How do you draw a woman without drawing her body parts? :/

get dat birdman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunxlinger View Post
Just because there are an infinite number of ways to hold a sword and dagger doesn't make her's unviable.
Because the main focus of her splash art is her ass and torso. Since you seem to be intentionally oblivious of this fact. Which leads me to thinking you're trolling. Are you trolling?

GaafGrohiik

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauhel View Post
And how does "Soraka is a goat" invalidate it again? I very clearly defined the adult human champions as people with enough human attributes, not people that are fully human. I'd have to take Varus and Ryze off the list if I removed Soraka, and they are two of the strongest counterarguments in your arsenal. Do you really want that?
They're not part of my arsenal - because you're not talking about my counterargument.

My counter to your argument is that the creation of champions and all that pertains is up to the sole discretion of their creator. You can ask for champions with different body types - but, congratulations, hundreds of others already have. And you asking doesn't mean they should be made.

My other counterargument is that any woman who would actually take offense to the portrayal of women in videogames from a stance of gender equality is completely stupid and laughable.

Gunxlinger

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomajRT View Post
Because the main focus of her splash art is her ass.
Which you cant see thanks to her 'obnoxious' pose

Whiteglint3

10-07-2012

Quote:
BECAUSE THE BRAIN TRUST DEMANDS IT TO BE TRUE.

seeing a womens rear or front make it OVER-SEXUALIZED.

its a flawless, unbeatable arguement, if it weren't incredibly subjective and opinionated.

but you cannot DARE speak against the Feminist Brain Trust or your a sexist, misogynist Pig-man who hasn't checked his Male privilege.

Whiteglint3

10-07-2012

Quote:
Because the main focus of her splash art is her ass. Since you seem to be intentionally oblivious of this fact. Which leads me to thinking you're trolling. Are you trolling?
DO GO ON, tell us how her ass being the "main focus" makes it overtly-sexulized.

BRIDGE THE GAP between your subjective insanity and objective logic.

GaafGrohiik

10-07-2012

Quote:
Because the main focus of her splash art is her ass. Since you seem to be intentionally oblivious of this fact. Which leads me to thinking you're trolling. Are you trolling?
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-W_T9_4d9ld...e-painting.jpg

really? because I see the side of her ass. no cheeks or butt cleavage.they didn't even go for camel toe where it would have been obvious.

get dat birdman

10-07-2012

Quote:
Which you cant see thanks to her 'obnoxious' pose
Read my edit please. Also, just because it's not the actual backside, does not mean you cannot see it. I heard a side view is difficult.

GaafGrohiik

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteglint3 View Post
DO GO ON, tell us how her ass being the "main focus" makes it overtly-sexulized.

BRIDGE THE GAP between your subjective insanity and objective logic.
I'm starting to like this guy.