@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dead robit

10-07-2012

dear humans you are human. *** is in your head. it is part of your nature. it appeals to you on some level. get over it.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunxlinger View Post
If we're talking non human's then would you fap to anivia?
DEM TAILFEATHERS
aww yee

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-07-2012
32 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLurch View Post
So you are not going to mess with our old champ designs?

I'm all for new champs being released but i don't want my old ones tampered with.
Define "mess with" or "tamper".

We're going to go back into champions that need visual reworks to up fidelity but retain iconicism, but also to maintain or more heavily reinforce their theme. So, theoretically, if I were to rework Sivir I'd keep her that Wonder Woman/Xena style powerhouse that she is. I would keep her outfit minimal and I'd push her proportions more to make her as imposing and powerful as she should be.

L2 Sentinel

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zVamP View Post
Bro you're so weird. You're seriously complaining about the age looks of champions and *** appeal? We don't play to jerk off the animated breasts bro we play because its fun and if the girl is offended because the character has bigger **** then her then she has problems.
If we aren't playing to jerk off, it should make no difference to you if they create a granny champion, so why do you care?

Ha Alat Vaker

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkvolcan View Post
The thing is, sexy females works, sexy males don't. You could probably blame Japan for that.
The depths of your ignorance is astounding.

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
Snake lady ---> looks almost entirely human above waist
Tree man ---> looks mostly like a tree
Tree lady ---> looks like a girl in boots, gloves, and lingerie with leaves glued on; easiest Halloween stripper costume ever.

You could fap to Cass or Zyra without being into snakes or plants. It would be a bit harder to do anything like that with Mao. This is totally par for the course with Riot.
I don't find Zyra or Cassiopeia attractive at all, is it something wrong with me?

Gunxlinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogonk View Post
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8380400...0695/lightbox/

Almost every female champ is doing the equivalent of the above photo. They arech their backs beyond the possibilities of human anatomy to thrust out their breasts and their asses.

When the shirtless male champs are posing like the guy in that photo, we can talk.
Surfer singed.
Ruthless pantheon

hailmist

10-07-2012

LMFAO and then theres this thread.... nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said nuff said

MTaur

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunxlinger View Post
If we're talking non human's then would you fap to anivia?
She's not even anthro. Any time any anthropomorphic female champ is in the game, they make damn sure that she's more or less fappable. Male anthropomorphic champs, Riot feels totally free to suppress their humanity and go nuts having fun with the animal/plant/mineral nature for the fun of it.

If Riot were to make a female rock monster tomorrow, she'd be 90% flesh with a few rocks in important locations. I'd love to be wrong, though. :-P

Mogaga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2012

IMO, this problem is mostly based on the art and design team. I could believe that almost all their team is composed of males. While I may be wrong, I really don't know many females designers.
While one could learn not to, most males (I believe all of them might agree) tend to create an sexy female image right from the bat when you do have the option. Meanwhile, it's rather weird for a straight guy to be told "create a male image" and make it sexy from the start. I could guess that is because women pay attention to female beauties, while men tend to ignore male ones. In my case for example, I could name a stupidly long list of gorgeous women, but as for men... perhaps a list of 10 names that a I hear my female friends and related females say that are good-looking, like a few actors and sportsmen. Prolly it's the same for most guys and beng in the design team, one would first need to change that point-of-view, changing the fixed idea about the Cool(in a hero or villain way) or Funny guys and Sexy girls, which is (at least IMO) the natural course of thinking a male designer would follow.
As a sol-ution, perhaps Riot could employ more female designers or ask for more opinions from their female employees, even if they are not related to art and design, possibly asking them what is this guy missing? Not really hard I think.