@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varaxael

10-07-2012

Aaaaaaand this thread is LONG done being useful.

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Oh I know i'm terrible at dota
The females in Dota 2 are quite sexualized too, in fact every one is.

Why are you so confusing, I bet you play Dota 2 because the cool male friends of yours that showed you LoL started playing it.

helltronX

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
How about we don't get into a debate over our uteruses/your foreskins.

Because in the end yes it is all an injustice.

The thread is getting hardcore derailed
Only reason I brought it up was to counter the idea that classical patriarchy has anything to do with your perceived slights at women by Riot. This was a company founded from nothing in the year 2006 based on a WC3 custom map by two men in America. If you think women couldn't have done it just as easily then you'd only be commentating on your own perception that women are inferior not the social climate of america which is completely fair to women.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaèl View Post
I'm a feminist, but I don't support garnering too much attention to it in that I find independent women to be far more attractive than needy women, but I find "I'm strong and independent and don't need no man!" annoying as sh*t.

That said, you're sexist and a total ******bag, and I think more women should play video games without fear of being discriminated against.

On the other hand, if girls play games, for the love of god please do it because you love them like the rest of us, and don't do it for the attention (I.e. Gamer gurllzzz).
I'M A STRONG INDEPENDANT GAMER GURL WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN COME WATCH MY STREAM BECAUSE I'M KAWAII AND HOT LAWL

oh god i'm physically ill from typing that

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post

Why are you so confusing, I bet you play Dota 2 because the cool male friends of yours that showed you LoL started playing it.
What happened to you that made you hate women so much?

StunnedandSlayed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
The weirdest part in this thread is it seems like girls are being downvoted just for being girls, not arguing.

Last page had a -1 post like, "I wish there was a beach party garen :3 teehee *****es rock" Why downvote that beast ****? Cmon guys, are we not even allowed to DISCUSS sexyboys?

Earlier I posted something like "Malz is mai husbando" and got a -1 as well. It's just not fair, when a Sona's Boob's thread goes on for like 100 pages with red posts...
Its general discussion peple downvote for anything and everything.

Don't take it personally.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post

Man, I forgot how sexualized death prophet is

And of course i ahve problems with dota2. Mainly that there's no a single female strength hero

However, not all of that can be blamed on Dota, as they were working with what Blizzard gave them
so i find it harder to hate on dota

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
I'M A STRONG INDEPENDANT GAMER GURL WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN COME WATCH MY STREAM BECAUSE I'M KAWAII AND HOT LAWL

oh god i'm physically ill from typing that

/all Hey guuuuyz, gurl here... pls go ez on me ok? :3 glhf

Alex3omg

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLurch View Post
Its general discussion peple downvote for anything and everything.

Don't take it personally.
I know, but it's very consistent. A bunch of 0's on a page and then one -1 on the "I would totally buy a sexy j4 skin!"

Like, every identifiably female post in this thread is downvoted. For no reason other than the fact that you can tell it's a girl.

ps- i promise i'm a guy see alex thats a boy name like alex uich io am good at fayms pls dnt downvtwe mee

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
What happened to you that made you hate women so much?
How is that relevant?

However I can't agree that League is sexist and that female champions are more scantily clad than male ones and this topic is bothering me a lot since most females I know who play League only plays pretty female champions or Teemo.