@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Walrus

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsúpport View Post
"lol does not welcome females everyone is so rude and call each other noobs weeehh i cry evry time"
Oh god, why don't you think of the strawfamilies

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLurch View Post
Good luck getting anyone to take your over hormonal response as anything but a joke.

When i play this game i don't even notice half the time what my champ looks like except in the load screen.
I don't play this game

Also, you're sure good at not looking like a tool with your overdone hormonal insults

cmon, give me something new

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
I personally think she was the best candidate for a bulkier woman to date. She doesn't look like someone who could easily use the oversized flail she carries around. The whole *point* of the weapon is that it's really goddamned heavy so it can crush things, so you'd expect only the biggest people with the biggest muscles would use it. Nope, give it to Skinny Girl #32. A truly oversized champion wouldn't work well with a mount, but she's definitely too small.

Her personality comes through fairly well, though. Just the fact that she's riding a giant boar does half the work though.
This. They could have made her default fully clothed and taller/broad shouldered/muscular. Then give her a skin that puts her in a warmer setting and give her a skimpier outfit (maybe a 'female tarzan' feel like nidalee so the loin cloth thing makes sense? she is.. 'barbaric' or whatever...)

I don't have a huge problem with 'slightly ****tier skins' when they work, like the Vayne Cupid-esque skin is a cute outfit and her hair is adorable, and the crossbow thing works... so I like it. I hatehatehate the dragonslayer one.

Rachel

10-07-2012

How about we don't get into a debate over our uteruses/your foreskins.

Because in the end yes it is all an injustice.

The thread is getting hardcore derailed

Vic Vanity

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
The fact is you entered this thread with a completely unbased discussion
No one in this thread believes females should have a "better environment"
like if your skin is not thick enough to deal with the minor harassment that might come from being a female then you should get off the internet.
umadgirl. and I like that my insult about your lower intelligence and inability to make sentences prompted you to be accommodating and make attempts to speak like a civilized person. =) I guess my assumptions about you were correct, and anything you have to say is useless. :<< Why do girls have to act like you? And don't bother replying, that's a rhetorical question. (pssst that means you don't answer it. )

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Generally new models are larger
Exactly, Jarvan was released after Tryndamere and Pantheon.

Your argument is still invalid, and that you insult other people in this discussion just proves that you lost everything.

I do agree with OP that the gaming communities are toxic towards everyone and that's something you have to get used to, but I don't think the difference in champions appearance really matters at all, it's not even that big of a deal that you make it out to be.
I think the balance is perfect, more Varus like males wouldn't hurt neither would more female monsters. It's so much harder to appeal to the female community since you all have completely different taste though.

On a sidenote, I play this game to smash noobs, no matter what I look like.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I was going to attribute it to men who want both want girls to play and at the same time treat gaming as "our secret fort no girls allowed". that probably has something to do with the reasons they want girls to play having not a whole lot to do with gender parity.

and good god if you even remotely come near the idea of male privilege they will swarm you.

StunnedandSlayed

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
I don't play this game

Also, you're sure good at not looking like a tool with your overdone hormonal insults

cmon, give me something new
If you don't play this game wtf are you doing on these forums?

Go back to reddit.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLurch View Post
If you don't play this game wtf are you doing on these forums?

Go back to reddit.
Trolling
I'm famous here you know

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
I was going to attribute it to men who want both want girls to play and at the same time treat gaming as "our secret fort no girls allowed". that probably has something to do with the reasons they want girls to play having not a whole lot to do with gender parity.

and good god if you even remotely come near the idea of male privilege they will swarm you.
how dare one say that white straight males have it easy in life