Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTaur

10-07-2012

Quote:
need4sleep:
again these femenist whiners

they just dont know when to stop and thx to their treads we will probably have more ugly champions for the sake of their cry... one leg ugly fat hag just BECAUSE

Poor you. Not enough women aged 19-35 in Halloween stripper outfits.

need4sleep

10-07-2012

its just a trait of ugly or unconfident in themselves weman to call all other better looking females "strippers"

MTaur

10-07-2012

Quote:
need4sleep:
its just a trait of ugly or unconfident in themselves weman to call all other better looking females "strippers"

Whatever. I just told you what your stand is all about. Keep fighting the good fight for no fat chix plz, bro. You're tops.

Shaella

10-07-2012

I think its entertaining that as the bunnygirl riven thread creator, i'm also one of the few who has figured out its not about clothes, its bodytype
and all league women have the same one

Bekkal

10-07-2012

Quote:
BabyFlesh YUMYUM:
On a serious quick note

If what your striving for really is equality then i suggest changing the name feminism(not sure if u consider urself a feminist) because what that suggest is that we can reach equality by addressing the inequalities of one gender which sounds kind of stupid to me :/ if you want equality strive for the equality of both genders and IMO should cause you to rename yourself a humanitarian a humanist a homosapianist something that would show true support for equality

and as for the issue of the game they have sexualized men garen is sexy gragas isint wearing a shirt at all female champions cover some of their torso alot of the male champions are big and muscular and Draven even has his own category of sexy

I don't consider myself a feminist at all for pretty much the reasons you've described.

General Sassycat

10-07-2012

Modern day society is built on ****s and ******bags who only think with their genitalia. Because of this the common perception of a "hero" is brawny men and hot, scantily clad women. It's a set practice and an easy way to make money in any modern media.

So yeah, basically, get over it. Most likely it won't change because people are easily won over by this kind of thing. But to be perfectly honest some of your examples are rubbish. (Fiora is geared pretty well for fencing, Prestigious LeBlanc looks like a typical magician assistant). Also, just to clarify, the Bunny Girl Riven skin was asked for by the LoL community, so Riot eventually added it.

Personally my favourite skins for some of these female champs are the acceptable ones by your standards (Bandit Sivir, Ironscale Shyvana). Honestly it shouldn't matter what they look like; i wouldn't mind if they started bringing out realistic looking girls or if they just kept doing what they are doing. As long as they keep bringing out interesting champs with cool abilities it doesn't matter.

Erriapus

10-07-2012

Quote:
IronStylus:
I'm sure someday I will.

Like.. if I ever get the chance to make Sunbathing Leona. I will reluctantly have to show skin.

She could sit on a beach chair, sipping [sun themed drinks] with non-heeled boots on :P

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Emailsúpport:
Oh my ****ing god, I wish I could just slap my díck on your face.

Look, I do agree that we need more female monsters, but I think it's really even when it comes to human champions.
It's not Riot's fault that not all the male champions appeal to you, it seems that women has a lot wider taste in male bodies than men have taste in female bodies. Tryndamere, Varus, Pantheon, Kassadin and a few more, we also have full covered female champions like Irelia, Riven, Leona, Vayne, Diana and so on. Sure, there might be more ****ty female champions than male ones but in my opinon cleavage DOES NOT equal sexualized.
I don't think you would be very happy if I called you **** for wearing a low cut t-shirt, huh?

Its not about clothes, its about bodytype

Rachel

10-07-2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->the point

majority of posters' heads in this thread

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Rachel:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->the point

majority of posters' heads in this thread

ha. point