@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hardbuttpounding

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
You can be harsh on the base Sejuani. I am! I've talked a whole lot about how I like it's concept but not it's context. Chick on giant pig in leather bikini? Cool, she must be from a wasteland where cow remnants are scant and ridable pigs prevelant. Chick on giant pig in leather bikini from the tundra? *record scratch* Yeah, I have a problem now. We did a cool concept and a cool character, but we needed to tie those together better and even push Sejuani's body type more barbaric. Hind-sight is 20/20 though. (Also I was pretty new then)
Lord Parrot, I love you and respect you, but I have to disagree with where you draw the line with Sej.

Go out and wear a leather bikini on an open Tundra with no civilization around for miles. Go ahead. Do it (Pics plz). Walking in frozen wastelands with no clothing is a rite of passage and a show of great power and stamina in a lot northern 'barbaric' tribes, fictional or not. And that IS what was said in Sejuani's lore. If she was out there all bundled up in furs and armour, I wouldn't respect her character at all. Anyone can put on layers and ride around in the snow, only a real hardened warrior could do it in their underwear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
Somewhat recently, Flemeth's design in Dragon Age II pulls this off pretty spectacularly. What a badass!
You can have every upvote I own forever... Flemeth was my favourite fight in that game, and probably the hardest. If I didn't do the Dog trick, I would never have beaten her. Speaking from DA;O standpoint of course.

IS1e0051c40f2a60d2a9654

10-07-2012

▒█░░░▄░░▒█ ▄▀▄ █░█ █░░ █▀▄░░▒▐█▀▀▄ █▀▀ ▄▀▄ █▀▄░░░▒▄█▀▄░ ▄▀▀░ ▄▀▄ ▀ █▄░█░░
▒█░░▒█░░▒█ █░█ █░█ █░▄ █░█░░▒▐█▒▐█ █▀▀ █▀█ █░█░░▒▐█▄▄▐█ █░▀▌ █▀█ █ █░▀█░░
░▒▀▄▀▒▀▄▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀░░░▒▐█▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀░░░▒▐█░▒▐█ ▀▀▀░ ▀░▀ ▀ ▀░░▀▒█

Rachel

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary Shi En View Post
Lord Parrot, I love you and respect you, but I have to disagree with where you draw the line with Sej.

Go out and wear a leather bikini on an open Tundra with no civilization around for miles. Go ahead. Do it (Pics plz). Walking in frozen wastelands with no clothing is a rite of passage and a show of great power and stamina in a lot northern 'barbaric' tribes, fictional or not. And that IS what was said in Sejuani's lore. If she was out there all bundled up in furs and armour, I wouldn't respect her character at all. Anyone can put on layers and ride around in the snow, only a real hardened warrior could do it in their underwear.
The problem is, this doesn't translate well thematically.
You look at sej and you're like ah leather bikini boar-riding amazon woman possibly from some kind of tropical or wild area (not freljord)
Therein lies the problem.

SnakeChomp

10-07-2012

So what happened with the new Lux splash art? She used to have a playful yet dignified stance, but now it looks very dumb-blonde-ish. Talk about a retcon-ing of character.

Eyepop

10-07-2012

Would it be possible to end up with an armored skin for each character? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have an Evelynn with practical fighting clothes!

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

After reading this thread I've come to the conclusion that I don't like any of you people.

I wish "ists" never existed. Too many points of contention, too many minds to come to any sort of agreement. Too many feelings mixed in to get any sort of balance.

Emailsúpport

10-07-2012

GRAGAS IS NOT HUMAN, READ HIS ****lNG LORE YOU DISGUSTING SMELLING FAT DISGUSTING FEMALE SCUM.

I HATE YOU ALL, SERIOUSLY DIE IN A ****ING HOLE FEMALE SCUM

need4sleep

10-07-2012

again these femenist whiners

they just dont know when to stop and thx to their treads we will probably have more ugly champions for the sake of their cry... one leg ugly fat hag just BECAUSE

burntendz

10-07-2012

Thread = out of hand.

Too many butthurt people who think their opinion is the only one that should matter, thus leading to looking down on others just because they don't have the same views.

Human nature at its finest.

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntendz View Post
Thread = out of hand.

Too many butthurt people who think their opinion is the only one that should matter, thus leading to looking down on others just because they don't have the same views.

Human nature at its finest.
It's the same on both sides. Pathetic.