@Riot A serious discussion about gender. Please read

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
-_-
Cmon, she's wearing it for the first time today

CorporateCommand

10-07-2012

I've always wanted a female champion that had a generic witch laugh, as well as a really disgusting looking witch champion. This doesn't really have *** appeal, I just think it would be funny to beat up my enemies as an ugly old woman...Other then Big Bad Warwick. Speaking of which, is it possible we might get Nurse Mundo as a skin? To show nursing isn't just a woman's job. It has always bugged me that Akali got to be the nurse because her kit doesn't suit it, Shen seems more of a nurse due to his healing from Q and supporting ultimate, Akali more prone to be like Surgeon since she likes to slice things up.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-07-2012
28 of 61 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaella View Post
Cmon, she's wearing it for the first time today
You're KILLING ME.

Micromann

10-07-2012

So if we take Rauhel's figures at face value, 22 of the 28 female champions are "overtly sexualized".

Even if Riot made all new female champions nonsexual, and released one female for every male, we'd go through 32 new releases before we have 50% sexualized, 50% nonsexualized. I think we need to do more than look to the future, and make some changes to previously-released champions (if you think this is a big enough issue). To make just 33% of the women overtly sexual, one in three, 64 champions would need to be released.

ohmygod dat lag

10-07-2012

Registrated just to make this post....

You've added champions only that support your statement, even skins... but not all of them.
Most champions / their skins are sexualized and made to look like stripper? Ok.. And only few of them passes the list that doesnt look like strippers in your eyes? Allright then, i'd like to hear your opinion on these female skins and why they havent been included in your "pass" list, like you did by sexualizing other skins:

Woad Ashe
Queen Ashe
Amethyst Ashe (thought yea, boobs are a bit too large, still she's covered in decent armor that allows archer to be swift and fits her role well)

Bandit Sivir
Blade mistress Morgana
Tango Evelynn (Is in dancers gear - fits the role well, right?)
Wicked LebLanc
Spellthief Lux
Pharaoh Nidalee
Artic warfire Caytlin
Secret agent Miss Fortune
Classic and Redeemed Riven
Aristocrat Vayne

These skins either fit their specification well, or are displaying a woman without making them into a stripper. Excessive weight is a plague in real life that kills people and is unhealthy. I would never support riot on promote something like that wether its male, or female. Also, there is wide variaty of skins to select from, if you dont like the classic one, buy a one that fits your needs well. Besides, people have different tastes and what You like doesnt necesseraly mean that others like, regardless of gender.

About guys yes, maybe they lack nakedness, but its a general stereotype in our society and making a worldwide survey on their personal stereotypes about male/female physiques would show you my point. Want to hear my stereotype? Badass looking male / sexually attractive female all the way. Im pretty sure im not the only one thinking like that, in fact, i'll bet that more people will have same stereotype as me than you. Riot is not to blame that its a worlwide stereotype, and this game is business - majority will allways be priority, while the minority will get a slack once in a while, deal with it, its not gonna be different anywhere else.

My opinion.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
You're KILLING ME.
Just as keikaku

Whisla

10-07-2012

Hey iron. on your post saying females have a smaller range of types wouldnt this be partially true? not trying to be sexist but athletic men that would be in the league tend to either be muscle bound because they, well they need it. where as females tend to be more slender and agile. I mean ya theres some in betweens but i think that kind of sums it up rather well. a man in gymnastics and a woman in gymnastics both tend to have a certian body type to fit what they do.

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisla View Post
Hey iron. on your post saying females have a smaller range of types wouldnt this be partially true? not trying to be sexist but athletic men that would be in the league tend to either be muscle bound because they, well they need it. where as females tend to be more slender and agile. I mean ya theres some in betweens but i think that kind of sums it up rather well. a man in gymnastics and a woman in gymnastics both tend to have a certian body type to fit what they do.
there's more male bodytypes in the game than female

MikuMelody

10-07-2012

Make Priscilla c:
Perfect Solution to female body type issues c:

Shaella

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikuMelody View Post
Make Priscilla c:
Perfect Solution to female body type issues c:
not really.