Strange Lag Spikes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittles

09-30-2010

At least it used to be playable. Now I can't even do anything but feed and inevitably disconnect because of this lag. It seems to be at least playable for everyone else. Not me. It just ends up disconnecting me and I die. I'm tired of it, I'm about to quit and there has been no word on any fixes at all.

Simpuhl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

I been getting these alot also!

Simpuhl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Also I didnt loose control, just very laggy and slow. Said it was happening to alot of people. 1 person suggestion closing pvp client in background fixed it while in game.

Kittles

09-30-2010

Closing the pvp client didn't help, I don't think.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-30-2010
2 of 3 Riot Posts

It looks like you are losing packets. Are you playing on a wireless connection?

Kittles

09-30-2010

I'm playing on wireless, yeah. That might make sense, as my brother who plays on a direct connection (*not wireless*) doesn't have the same problem. Any ideas for a fix?

Kittles

10-01-2010

Also, it seems I am able to browse websites completely fine, which is a problem if you are losing packets. Is it possible for a person to only lose packets when they are in the game?

KaptainKrunch

10-01-2010

I have played about 10 games post patch and haven't had the problem. Seems to be fixed for me atleast. Wish you guys the best of luck.

L4r90

10-01-2010

this happened to me as well... quite often lately -.-

Kittles

10-01-2010

Any fixes? It's the weekend. I want to get some gaming in before tomorrow. I'm not so sure it's packet loss because its only affecting my game, not anything else on my computer. But any help is appreciated.