Strange Lag Spikes

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaptainKrunch

09-27-2010

Added dxdiag in first post.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-27-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

This is basically another case of losing character control, yes?

Can you make a video and/or give me any other clues about how to get this to work? This could really be a problem of your internet service or just the compatibilities of the networks.

KaptainKrunch

09-27-2010

There is a video in my first post. I do not lose control of the character, its just that attack animations, deaths, things that enter vision, spells do not display. I can still attack and cast spells, the animations just don't play until it syncs back up. Lifebars still work and I can see heroes moving around as they actually are. It happens in about half of my games, either the game will be fine the whole time or will be having issues the whole time. Nothing else lags on my internet so it doesn't seem to be an issue on my end.

Kittles

09-28-2010

Help. :P

Lifelove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

same exact thing is happening to me. one thing to note is that when i switch to my neighbor's internet it never happens. this points to network issues i think? please help as this is really annoying

Kittles

09-29-2010

What I've noticed is my internet is fine when this happens, but I still end up doing this and disconnecting afterward.

KaptainKrunch

09-29-2010

Only way it could be a network issue is if it only happens when connected to certain game servers, as it either happens for the whole game or doesnt happen at all during a game.

Hopefully this new patch fixed it.

Kittles

09-29-2010

I'll check now and see if it did. Hopefully >>

KaptainKrunch

09-29-2010

Played 3 games with no problem... Hopefully fixed

Kittles

09-29-2010

Not fixed for me.

12345612 ... 33