Strange Lag Spikes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pen is Hungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

My boyfriend and I run on the same router, we'll switch between desktop and laptop... and it happens at completely different times on both computers. I know I'm not losing web packages. Someone please tell me what's going on?

Ickidy Bicket

10-18-2010

Same for me, but I have an added issue I cant cast skills 30% of the time(that is fricking HUGE). Its really frustrating to be 100% ok 1400 rating in solo q and loose loose loose because I can blind someone, ghost or use my ult/skills.

I tried restarting reinstalling the whole game, and reformatting my computer. Nothing seems to be the fix. I am not wireless and the only solution i have it that it is YOU RIOT!!! fix this for me please wow i mean really? i did it all and took tones of time out of my life trying to diagnose this situation from every angle. HELP!!!! ASPA!!!

Kittles

10-18-2010

So 11 pages and still only 2 responses with no help on the first two pages. Sigh.

AkumaRook

10-18-2010

samething here, if i put it in low priority my frames rise a little but i will crash sooner or later...and it sucks...

this needs to be fixed ASAP

Kittles

10-19-2010

Fix.

Enzaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2010

So Here is some more information, the massive lag only happens when I'm using a wire to connect to the internet. Rather than play with my wireless card and get 250+ latency all the time, I like to use a wire and get around 94 latency. When I use the wire I get 3000+ latency instead. Why is this so?

Imyo

10-19-2010

I have the same problem since 2 weeks ago... nobody will help here riot ?

Kittles

10-19-2010

I've had this for 3 and a half months. I really want to play Lux. Impossible.

Cunning Linguist

10-19-2010

Yep this happens to me too. Most recently I was sitting next to a turret as twitch and mf noticed I wasn't doing anything and killed me. Relog, reset router, reset modem, reset computer... nothing helps. It doesn't happen every game but when it does happen it's at the most inopportune times.

This actually reminds me of the huge problem we had with desync in Eve Online back in 07-08. It basically broke the game for quite a few months as the information on the server and the information on our computers had different values. In Eve it turned out that it was because of when the information was loaded in each site (server and client). Progressive amounts of time spent in an area would simply compound the problem as the two values would drift further and further apart.

Kittles

10-20-2010

Still no confirmation that they're working on it? Tell us you're at least looking at the thread. There are almost 12 pages now.