client lag

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Kael

09-26-2011

I keep getting a lag that allows me to run around but i cant see minions move or any of my skills to activate and it shows champions that i have recently seen move even in the fog area. i can still chat and everything just if i dont see an enemy that is in the Fog of War then they come outa no where and i have no idea that i'm getting attacked or ganked until my hp starts to drop. It has hendered my playing abilities with many games and i have addressed this issue before but nothing has been done about it. It is starting to get very hard for me to play games and i keep getting reported for feed because of it. i have all the recomended specs and even then some and i have high speed internet so i know its not my interenet or computer. Any ideas as to what is going on?

Also i have talked to a few other people that have had this problem. It is not only on just dominion but also all the other ones as well. So i dont know if its only affecting a small portion the community or if some people dont realise it cause it dont happen that often.

cF Dawgy

09-26-2011

This same exact thing keeps happening to me in Dominion, and it's causing my team to lose games. My Internet is fine. I've been the only person on my team experiencing these issues, and my team thinks I'm bad because of something that is out of my hands. What is the deal with this? I haven't experienced any of these issues until several hours ago. I'm not sure what's causing this, but I keep having to reconnect mid-game, and it will be fine for a couple more minutes, and then it will **** out again.

I played like five normal games on Dominion without any problem, and it was only within the past couple of hours that this **** started happening.

Here is a LOLReplay file I managed to find visualizing the bug. What you see on the screen when I typed in /ldsgf or w/e I typed is exactly what I saw before I tried reconnecting and shutting down LOLReplay in hopes to fix the problem. Look specifically at the bottom right tower.

Reconnecting is only a short fix before it bugs out again 30 seconds later.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pjfhjy

I refuse to play another game until this problem is fixed (or I learn how to fix it).

cF Dawgy

09-26-2011

Going to shamelessly bump this thread and send a support ticket in to Riot. I cannot play this game until I get an answer as to what's going on.

Xander Kael

09-28-2011

Will a riot staff atleast contact us on this thread to give us some type of info or anything like that? It's stupid how we have to sit around with our thumbs up our butt's (dunt wanna curse ont he forums even though i want to -.-). It is starting to get really really annoying playing games just lost a game AGAIN casue of cleint lag.....funny thing is it happens on n off one game will be fine then the next 5-10 will all experience this issue -.-.