Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this a reward for having high honor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DekonCross

12-24-2012

I think there should be a way to change banners. I have like 100+ of teamwork 100+ friendly and 100+ honorable opponent.

Id like to show off a different banner I have had the red one flying high for like 2 months now since I hit 10 honorable opponent.

Ramaki

01-05-2013

What I don't get is how I have 133 teamworks, but only 78 honorable opponents and still haven't earned a teamwork badge over an honorable badge...

Mikus

02-02-2013

i have 30 team work and 21 honorable opponent - Any idea when i can get the banner???

Winifreddy

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Does anyone understand the honor system? I have over 130 teamwork and 40 honorable opponent and no ribbon. All the posts I have seen all seem to say the same thing: its based on elo and number of games played, but what are the numbers?

Boobalicious

05-15-2014

If you lose a crest, can you ever receive it again?

DarkJade

05-15-2014

Boobalicious the necromancer.

MTempty

05-15-2014

Damn. This **** was released in 2012? Time sure flies.

TheFakeMackie

Recruiter

05-15-2014

How can you get crests back if you lose one? Is that even possible? Like the first month I played I had a helpful crest and then I stopped playing for a bit and it was gone... I've wanted another crest ever since yet despite countless honorings I have nothing

Uarry

06-21-2014

For me , I've earn a crest in an ac , then again , and again . I dont know why i can get crest so easily like that But for other acs like this one , no matter how much honors i've got , they wouldnt gimme one. Btw , its easy to maintain , i havent paly for a month and i still got the crest up there

Critmaster Garen

06-21-2014

Quote:
TheFakeMackie:
How can you get crests back if you lose one? Is that even possible? Like the first month I played I had a helpful crest and then I stopped playing for a bit and it was gone... I've wanted another crest ever since yet despite countless honorings I have nothing

so, riot says youre not honorable, if youre not playing a lot.

nice.

there should be no way, you should lose it just because you stop playing for a while. it feels like theyre trying to force people to keep playing.