Is this a reward for having high honor?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rogueist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

But the real question is,
Who is more honorable, Yi, Xin, or Lee Sin?

Menea6587

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You are all assuming that you need to be Honored every single game to keep a Crest... To be specific, I only said you have to keep being Honorable and a truly positive player.
But how is this difficult?
If you lose honor from being punished but less than 1% of people are punished by the tribunal, how exactly is it difficult to maintain honor? Especially since people from the games I'm playing are pretty liberal in general with honor.

Ibuki Suika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Honestly, I tend to go out of my way to not honor people who 'discretely' bring up honor. In my personal opinion, bringing honor up in such a fashion cheapens the experience, and so counteracts anything honorable you might have done.
i was watching Ms Pudding stream last night and in one of her games, right at the beginning, someone on her or the enemy team, i forget which, asked in all chat for honor. i facepalmed so hard

a team mate

10-07-2012

can you have different crests at the same time at champ select?

Smikro

10-07-2012

Quote:
You are all assuming that you need to be Honored every single game to keep a Crest... To be specific, I only said you have to keep being Honorable and a truly positive player.
Do you mind giving us some numbers? I rarely saw these crests, but it's someone I think it's really good for the game, since they don't seem so easy to achieve.

Elsaliss

10-07-2012

Quote:
I have another question then. Do false reports affect your Honor? For example, over the weekend I played Xerath in ranked quite a bit, and when I started doing about 'average' or 'below average' they started to rage in /all chat and deny me of blue buffs. In the one game where I had lost, they said they would all report me.

Eleshakai

10-07-2012

I have almost 50 total and I have a ribbon. Shiny.

Elsaliss

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Honestly, I tend to go out of my way to not honor people who 'discretely' bring up honor. In my personal opinion, bringing honor up in such a fashion cheapens the experience, and so counteracts anything honorable you might have done.
I agree with this. I'll be at the end game screen, about to honor one of my teammates, and then he goes and says. "Hey I honored you all gg!" Those few words soil the 'honorable' moment so very much...

PVPMaiMai

10-08-2012

So cool!

Elsaliss

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleshakai View Post
I have almost 50 total and I have a ribbon. Shiny.
Have you been getting more Honor after you got the ribbon? Like since people see that you are a good player they will Honor you because it's 'the right thing to do'?