Is this a reward for having high honor?

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

If you get + in all honor categories the ribbon says:

"This player is an avatar of Bob Ross. HAPPY TREES!"

AA247

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
Summoner 4 is a classy dude. I should play a match with Summoner 4.

(but seriously, it's kinda silly that we can't see opponents' names in champ select)
its a good thing. Is that froggen? better ban anivia

KT RolsterNepeta

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Those are called Crests of Honor. It's possible to 'lose' them if you do not continue to be Honorable. The reason it does not take 100 or more Honor to unlock the Crests is because it's actually difficult to keep them. You have to continue to be Honorable game after game to stay a pillar of our community.
What about when you get in a row of games where despite you being a good person people neglect to give out honour? I mean it's not something to hoard over other players but it would suck to lose it.

Sayan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Quote:
Those are called Crests of Honor. It's possible to 'lose' them if you do not continue to be Honorable. The reason it does not take 100 or more Honor to unlock the Crests is because it's actually difficult to keep them. You have to continue to be Honorable game after game to stay a pillar of our community.
Is this sort of like a psuedo achievement system that replaces your non-existing achievement system that you never added but based on honor?

Cause I think its brilliant but I would love IP or skins as a reward?

M0b1us

10-06-2012

Quote:
Could you expand a little more on how you obtain a crest and what you must do to keep it? It sounds like you must earn honor every game to keep it.

RazRio

10-06-2012

Quote:
You didn't answer the title's question

Letkhar

10-06-2012

Only problem with the honor system is it forces you to be really outgoing and annoying if you want any of these rewards.

Also, those rewards don't mean anything, soooo....

Th3BlackK1ng

10-06-2012

How many do you need?

DangIt

10-07-2012

I would really believe these reward things on other people if you can't "honor' ur premade teammates. People just gonna honor their friend every game.

capismymain

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
Summoner 4 is a classy dude. I should play a match with Summoner 4.

(but seriously, it's kinda silly that we can't see opponents' names in champ select)
No, it's not. I'd LOLKING everyone and do specific bans.
Soloqueue is not a tourny setting people would have issues pressing past 1500 if they were having their mains banned out, people can barely play as it is right now, I feel this would lower the quality of games/

12345678 ... 10