Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vadè

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Your at 1520 upvotes. Oh it would be a shame if someone downvoted this 1519

Vilemaw Spider

10-18-2012

bump

Locro

10-18-2012

Included your thread in mine. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2697614
Hopefully you can do the same as I would like to hopefully get some sort of trade system in the future to be thought about at the very least. I feel that this would help the community so that we don't have to go through this whole process of getting 2k votes in order to be accepted for a trade.

Thanks!

Indespectus

10-18-2012

Riot, make an exception, I honestly don't see why she hasn't gotten the skin yet. 2 Riot members already noticed her exceptional cosplay, she has 1.5k upvotes and plus she just wants to trade for it, that means no loss on Riot's behalf.

If you guys are worried about a butterfly effect, simply ask yourselves this: who would go THIS far? Doubt many will, thus, nobody else will be in a position to ask you guys for "riot pls" free stuff.

Make this girl's dreams come true. "Do the right thing. Be a men."

Hypersauce

10-18-2012

This **** is stupid

Indespectus

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypersauce View Post
This **** is stupid
Passion can be confused with stupidity.

Also, if someone had a gun to your head and said dance like a ****** if you want to live, would you dance like a ****** to spare your life or would you fear the social stigma enough to die for your dynamic image?

BksOnMyJock

10-18-2012

Why cant i upvote more!?!!

Indespectus

10-18-2012

Bump for this to get more upvotes so that it may be put to rest. That and I want to wipe the smile off of Morello's face as he thought it wouldn't happen.

Kadmas

10-18-2012

downvoted her

Hypersauce

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indespectus View Post
Passion can be confused with stupidity.

Also, if someone had a gun to your head and said dance like a ****** if you want to live, would you dance like a ****** to spare your life or would you fear the social stigma enough to die for your dynamic image?
Cool story, but I was talking about the 2k upvotes for skins **** and not whatever you or the OP are into.