Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subpotent

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Lethe Keres:
Were busy laughing at how bad of a troll you are.

Only because I'm really lazy.

OP almost crapped her pants, we all know it.

Bye


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmDC

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:
We're all on a video game forum, sir.


Which has absolutely nothing to do with having a life. Im not bashing you for playing games. Im bashing you for having a terrible attitude and seriously trying to find people she knows?

There's trolling, and there's being a dumbass child. Which one are you? Why do you even give a damn about her wanting a skin..will it change your life if she gets it or not?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waz Joe

Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:
Only because I'm really lazy.

OP almost crapped her pants, we all know it.

Bye



No just a bad troll.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subpotent

Senior Member

10-16-2012

Quote:
DCyo:
Which has absolutely nothing to do with having a life. Im not bashing you for playing games. Im bashing you for having a terrible attitude and seriously trying to find people she knows?

There's trolling, and there's being a dumbass child. Which one are you? Why do you even give a damn about her wanting a skin..will it change your life if she gets it or not?

Happiness only exists because of misery.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:
Lol, I'm going to bed, if OP doesn't get the skin, someone contact me so I can be the first to laugh.


Don't worry, you'll be number 1 on my thank you list when I do.
Sweet dreams. Thank you for up votes <3

Quote:
Diffused:
I also want Snow Bunny Nidalee very much. Nidalee was my absolute main until very recently.


Awh! Who'd you replace Nida with? :O

Quote:
Lethe Keres:
I know right? I can't wait until Grown Ups 2 comes out. Gonna be epicccccccccccc

Also I posted this link on #LeagueOfLegends to try n get ya some upvotes


I remember the first time my dad and I watched an Adam Sandler movie together. I can't remember the name of it. It went along the lines of his girlfriend breaking up with him for an older man, and he said something like "How can you have *** with this guy with his old skin and old balls". I thought my lungs were going to collapse with how hard I was laughing. :X
And thank you for sharing my thread! I'm going to assume that's reddit, right? lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:
Only because I'm really lazy.

OP almost crapped her pants, we all know it.

Bye


My pants are poop free, but thank you for your concern.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IAmDC

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:
Happiness only exists because of misery.


Thats it? Thats your response? Im asking you why. Why do you have to cause trouble? Whats the point in taking this so far? I have time, my classes dont start until 11. Unless its already past your bed time sir.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waz Joe

Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:
Don't worry, you'll be number 1 on my thank you list when I do.
Sweet dreams. Thank you for up votes <3



Awh! Who'd you replace Nida with? :O



I remember the first time my dad and I watched an Adam Sandler movie together. I can't remember the name of it. It went along the lines of his girlfriend breaking up with him for an older man, and he said something like "How can you have *** with this guy with his old skin and old balls". I thought my lungs were going to collapse with how hard I was laughing. :X
And thank you for sharing my thread! I'm going to assume that's reddit, right? lol.


Nope twitter. And that was Big Daddy lol. One of the best ones everrrrrrrrrr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuiYmyCeqeo

^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subpotent

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
DCyo:
Thats it? Thats your response? Im asking you why. Why do you have to cause trouble? Whats the point in taking this so far? I have time, my classes dont start until 11. Unless its already past your bed time sir.

It was a joke, I effectively got OP 30+ votes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sancitu

Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Subpotent:
It was a joke, I effectively got OP 30+ votes.



and we all thank you for it <3