Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waz Joe

10-12-2012

Bump for a skin

thedup

10-12-2012

loved the cosplay, loved your passion. I wish you the best
+1

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-12-2012

Quote:
ToNBeRRy K1NG:
Bumping for great Snow Bunny justice.

Also, Ecliptika, this thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2661430) currently has Nidalee for the most votes for the next visual rework (Currently 1,222 votes and leading by alot.) I sincerely hope that if she does get the remake treatment, they do her justice and dont change her to the point where this elusive skin looks nothing like it does now.

Thank you!!
I will not deny being one of the 1000+ people who voted for a Nidalee remodel. :3
I can't wait to see what they do! I'm sure Sivir will be after Nid, if they base it off of the poll.

Quote:
thedup:
loved the cosplay, loved your passion. I wish you the best
+1

Thank you very much!

CptKink

10-12-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:
Edit; 1000 UPVOTES! Halfway there! Thank you for the support!!

I can only respect your perseverance in the goal you gave yourself. You got my upvote.

-Kink

zuperman

10-12-2012

Here, have an upvote. Good luck!

Shiny Eevee

10-12-2012

Upvoted! <3
I really do hope you get your skin!
That cosplay... HOLYYYY ****!

Pius Leviticus

10-12-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:

Haha! Only if you cut them in little triangles. ;D

[/url]

whatever shape you want <3

i will also do the cooking, and cleaning if you marry me

CIinik

10-12-2012

+1

grandim

10-12-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:
The only issue with Ahri is the tails. Ahri is nothing without her tails, and do I really wanna sit at a bar with 9 gigantic wired things on my back? lol!

You have a point. But I could argue that Ahri is more than her tails. Unless its Firefox Ahri, flaming tails would be awesome.

Pharaoh316

10-12-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:
I think it may be chrome itself. My friend is having the same problem I am with logging in.
I know my client does NOT want me ever using items or placing pots. I should probably send in a ticket about that.

It's been frustrating seeing a lot of people accusing the same things, without even reading. I'm not asking for the skin. Lol. x)

Are you still going to come to Ottawa for the finals

Yep I really hope to hear something soon... :X

Nobody said you were asking for the skin. People have read the thread, it just doesn't warrant the opportunity in some people's eyes. Those who are senselessly bashing you cuz their jealous is one thing, but others who just disagree with the story doesn't mean you get to bash them based on their opinion lmao.

GL but still hope other people have the opportunity to get theirs if this goes through