Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spookygrampa

10-11-2012

I made a thread about trying to get union jack and pumpkinhead fiddlesticks, but it'll fall short because i don't have boobs or cosplay or people white knighting me.

Good luck though, i bumped and upvoted you anyways for hope.

Evelynn Bot

10-11-2012

Lunchtime bump

GiantEvilKitten

10-11-2012

Bump.

TheWildHamBeast

10-11-2012

Bump because Nidalee is one of my favorite champs and I LOVE my Bewitching Nidalee skin. Hope you get your skin!

Pharaoh316

10-11-2012

Sorry to be a jerk but I really hope you don't get your skin. There are people playing this game longer than you (including myself) who have gone to multiple riot events and shown a great deal of support towards Riot, but still will never get the skin so TBH its kinda unfair.

Unless Riot really wants to do this for everyone, I have no problem with it, and I'd gladly fork over a great deal of money to acquire the skin, but doing it for one person and not another would be cruel by them.

Sorry, but I kinda hope you don't get yours unless everyone has a chance to get theirs.

TobyDong420

10-11-2012

Upvoted Good luck, I hope you get it!

Nid

10-11-2012

I think she deserves this!

Aurasph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2012

Good luck!

Evelynn Bot

10-11-2012

Bumppppppp

Ecliptika

10-11-2012

For some reason Google Chrome didn't want me to log in. I had to download a different internet browser to post lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookygrampa View Post
I made a thread about trying to get union jack and pumpkinhead fiddlesticks, but it'll fall short because i don't have boobs or cosplay or people white knighting me.
Good luck though, i bumped and upvoted you anyways for hope.
You don't need boobs, cosplays, or white knights. Seeing as how you're aware of the guy who got Rusty Blitz, it upsets me that you say this. I upvoted your thread regardless, and I wish you the best of luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildHamBeast View Post
Bump because Nidalee is one of my favorite champs and I LOVE my Bewitching Nidalee skin. Hope you get your skin!
Bewitching Nid is amazing <3 I use a custom skin, even though I own Leopard/French Maid/Bewitching/Pharaoh.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh316 View Post
Sorry to be a jerk but I really hope you don't get your skin. There are people playing this game longer than you (including myself) who have gone to multiple riot events and shown a great deal of support towards Riot, but still will never get the skin so TBH its kinda unfair.
Unless Riot really wants to do this for everyone, I have no problem with it, and I'd gladly fork over a great deal of money to acquire the skin, but doing it for one person and not another would be cruel by them.
Sorry, but I kinda hope you don't get yours unless everyone has a chance to get theirs.
Just because I can not personally attend Riot events, as badly a I want to, doesn't mean I haven't supported them in other ways. I have spent around $1200.00 on this game in a year and a half. I have played over 3000 games. I have represented League by creating cosplays that have attracted people towards joining League Of Legends, and still continue to this day.
Riot IS in fact looking at ways they can satisfy everyone towards getting limited edition skins. So, at one point, I'm sure everyone will have a chance to get theirs.
Riot has said that if you can get 2k upvotes, along with a good cause, you have the opportunity to achieve it. Don't think this has been easy for me, because it sure as hell hasn't been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nid View Post
I think she deserves this!
Oh Nid, ilu. <3