Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecliptika

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Churchy View Post
Why should legacy skins be unlocked again?
Riot should stick to their word and legacy skins should remain exclusive to those who bought them at release.
Legacy skins may at one point come back to the stores. They were taken out of the store because they didn't meet Riot's desire on what they want in their skins.

But that is not the point of my thread.

Limited Edition, like Snow Bunny Nidalee, will never be back in the stores. Nor am I asking for it to be in the store ever again. Seeing as how a lot of people are unsatisfied towards LE skins never coming back, they made it now so that one day Snowdown 11 skins may come back into the store.

The point of my thread is to get Riot to remove Snow Bunny Nidalee from a friend's account so it may be placed onto mine. Their is absolutely no request for the skin to be purchasable again.

Wintersfall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2012

Amazing job on the costumes. Those pics were wonderfully done!
I hope you get your hearts desire soon. So I add my own +1 to the pool. Good luck!

Churchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Friend of Urf

10-10-2012

Well that's an even more ridiculous idea as it sets a precedent for skin selling/trading, which is a terrible plan.

Wintersfall

10-10-2012

Quote:
Well that's an even more ridiculous idea as it sets a precedent for skin selling/trading, which is a terrible plan.
What if you found something that you truly loved and wanted yet you couldn't find it anywhere. Someone comes along and says hey I have that. You want to trade. What would you do to get this item?

I seriously doubt this will create some mass outcry for skin trading or anything like that. If i remember correctly Riot has done things like this in the past.

Ecliptika

10-10-2012

Quote:
In case you haven't noticed, it's not a small task to get Riot to do a skin transfer from you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintersfall View Post
What if you found something that you truly loved and wanted yet you couldn't find it anywhere. Someone comes along and says hey I have that. You want to trade. What would you do to get this item?

I seriously doubt this will create some mass outcry for skin trading or anything like that. If i remember correctly Riot has done things like this in the past.
Yes, they have. That's what inspired me to do this. I'm glad I have so much support!

grandim

10-11-2012

Another morning, another bump.

ZetsubouFallen

10-11-2012

UP on this one, she needs it.

+1 from me and Logos.

Evelynn Bot

10-11-2012

Quote:
This type of thing only occurs for extremely unique situations. Not everyone is going to have the time or the motivation to dedicate a year+ of their life into something like this. I know I would never be able to.

Vertchewal

10-11-2012

+1 For your desires. And another +1 for making my jaw drop.

questir

10-11-2012

Keep it up guys i'd like to hear an official Red talking about Limited edition skins in general