Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mooninites

10-09-2012

lane
amumu

how can i clarify any more?

Rpture Jarvan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFlipFlop View Post
Her inspiration for this thread came from a thread created by a Male that got over 2k upvotes for his Rusty Blitz skin. People need to reads the effing post before they make stupid comments. Seriously.
You seem to neglect the fact that, that male which made the rusty blitz thread took 2 years to get to 2k upvotes.
This female has almost 1k in a matter of a weekish?
So you sir.. Need to stop posting stupid and condescending comments I'd anything

Waz Joe

10-09-2012

The vid was kinda cute because of how crazy you were going and I like the two new pics you've added. Another bump also

2ofSpades

10-09-2012

Upvoted because of cosplay dedication.

Evelynn Bot

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimstopper View Post
You seem to neglect the fact that, that male which made the rusty blitz thread took 2 years to get to 2k upvotes.
So you sir.. Need to stop posting stupid and condescending comments I'd anything
You do realize that Hippalus commented on that guy's thread 2 weeks ago. A year went by without him knowing that this was even possible, so naturally, the thread would accumulate upvotes until that rioter came along. It also hasn't been a weekish for the OP. Sure this thread has been here for a week, but she's been trying to get this skin for almost a year I'd say.

Evelynn Bot

10-09-2012

Quote:
Also, guy. The rusty blitz thread isn't even a year old. So once again, you've established that you aren't actually paying attention to anything. You're just trying to defend a failing argument.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-09-2012

Quote:
2 years??? Please, stop posting. You're facts are ridiculous and way off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J View Post
The vid was kinda cute because of how crazy you were going and I like the two new pics you've added. Another bump also
LOL. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFlipFlop View Post
You do realize that Hippalus commented on that guy's thread 2 weeks ago. A year went by without him knowing that this was even possible, so naturally, the thread would accumulate upvotes until that rioter came along. It also hasn't been a weekish for the OP. Sure this thread has been here for a week, but she's been trying to get this skin for almost a year I'd say.
It's been over a year since I've been trying to get Snow Bunny Nidalee. This is the first time things have been working my way, and it has NOT been easy!

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Support.

Evelynn Bot

10-09-2012

Bump

penguinjerky

10-09-2012

bumpin. lets make this happen