Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johnny Bravo

10-09-2012

+1 for writing out a life story that I honestly did not read or even think about reading.

Sondalas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

Get your upvote!

Nid

10-09-2012

as an extreme nid player, i support all nids!

Ecliptika

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
They vaulted her when I didn't have the money to spend at the time, since she was a holiday special skin.
I've been playing since Gragas was released, and I've really had a great privilege at watching all of these champions change and grow, and more develop and arrive on the scene to change the way the game works almost to a whole new level.
I've watched a bunch of skins come and go that I've really wanted, but Kitty Cat Katarina definitely had caught my eye. When I didn't have the money, I couldn't help but shake my head in disappointment, and to this day, I wish I could have gotten that skin.
I've never had the skill to make my own costumes or the money to go to conventions or any thing of that sort that I feel I would truly enjoy. I've never really been able to get out and do the things I know I would love to do, and instead I find myself at home almost constantly. I'm working my hardest to change that, but in the mean time, my free time still goes to League.
I'll probably never get to grab that Kitty Cat Katarina skin, but if the chance ever does arise, I can't help but feel despair at the fact my wallet is still very much empty.
Again, good luck on your skin, I definitely feel you should deserve it, you've put a lot of hard work and dedication toward your goal. I admire that in a woman, and I really enjoy seeing someone doing something they love.
I think you should still follow through with making a Male Kitty Kat Kata cosplay. I've never had the finances to go to any events either, I just make my costumes for fun.
I hope one day you'll get the opportunity to purchase Kitty Kat from the stores again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKFlipFlop View Post
I'll bump with some asp.net stuff.
Wut da.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garystri View Post
ill upvote you cause you are from Ottawa
Oh thank you! Are you from Ottawa as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansVonBurger View Post
+1 for writing out a life story that I honestly did not read or even think about reading.
Then why upvote me? Not that I don't appreciate it, but I'm doing this for a cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nid View Post
as an extreme nid player, i support all nids!
*pounces* <3

TelionX

10-09-2012

+1 good luck

Venjince

10-09-2012

That video clip was hilarious, you reminded me of my friend when she plays Astronaut Teemo xD your cosplays are really good too! Good Luck, +1 from me

Drizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2012

10$ says if this was a guy thread would have like 20 votes

yay for attention ***** women in video games!

K ZeA

10-09-2012

+1 bump

Midnite

10-09-2012

Btw, I should mention, your cosplays are great. They're inspiring me to get into cosplay.

Come to think of it, I've actually been interested in cosplaying as Jayce. It'd be my first cosplay, though, and idk where and how to start. :/

Void Frog

10-09-2012

down voted you don't deserve that skin.

Just kidding