Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morgra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

I support this thread. I'm glad people were kind enough to offer the skins to you . Your Cosplay is great too.

Ecliptika

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgra View Post
I support this thread. I'm glad people were kind enough to offer the skins to you . Your Cosplay is great too.
Thanks a bunch =3
I'm so thankful those 2 summoners are kind enough to offer me their Snow Bunny! <3

XElement

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post

Are you working on any League drawings? :]
I WAS doing a drawing for a Viktor skin idea.
Somebody found a shaman viktor splashart, it was really nicely done. And at the time I was a huge Viktor player so I decided to draw it. However, I haven't finished it and only have the lower half done.

I might get back to it at one point.
I actually just recently found a sheet of paper with all the skin ideas I was thinking about drawing one day. Completely forgot about that paper until recently.

Ecliptika

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
I WAS doing a drawing for a Viktor skin idea.
Somebody found a shaman viktor splashart, it was really nicely done. And at the time I was a huge Viktor player so I decided to draw it. However, I haven't finished it and only have the lower half done.

I might get back to it at one point.
I actually just recently found a sheet of paper with all the skin ideas I was thinking about drawing one day. Completely forgot about that paper until recently.
You should get back to it! I love custom skin ideas!!
You should *cough* make one for Nidalee <3

sammich kek

10-08-2012

Freshwalrus

10-08-2012

You don't deserve to have it just because you want it, dumb *****. Thats like if you could go buy any retired skin because you wanted it, it ruins its rare nature. If this was the case pax tf wouldn't go for hundreds on ebay.

Ni Meleth Li

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshwalrus View Post
You don't deserve to have it just because you want it, dumb *****. Thats like if you could go buy any retired skin because you wanted it, it ruins its rare nature. If this was the case pax tf wouldn't go for hundreds on ebay.
whoa.. little harsh dont you think?

Freshwalrus

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser0218 View Post
whoa.. little harsh dont you think?
No because she is a dumb *****. *****es need to be told when they are being dumb.

******es* does not soley refer to females, just *****es.

moonie cupcake

10-08-2012

No offense but these skins are limited edition for a reason, they show you played the game and loved this champion enough at the time to buy it and it's special. I realize you love the skin, but you probably love it because it's so unique and if everyone can get it just because they like playing dressup irl and make a forum thread then it loses all it's value

sorry to be to harsh but it's the truth =\

Jolty

10-08-2012

Others have a point about it being unique, however I feel you've actually put a lot of time and effort into this.. passion, of yours. If others are willing to offer you their skin, I don't see a major problem. You have my vote, good luck!