Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OliverTuddrussel

10-07-2012

I mean, you could just get the custom skin for it. Quite simple. xD You won't be able to have it in the actual LoL, but custom games and what not.

It's true, you do deserve a lot of credit for your cosplay, it was really cool.

(Though I think the topless picture of you in lacey underwear showing a burn was a little...desperate)

But think about the people who have the skin. They have something over the community, like a right of passage. If you get the skin, which I still hope you do, you are taking away from the people who actually bought the skin.

Like I have Deffinitly not Blitzcrank, the halloween skin. I love that skin. Not many people have it Thats why I love it. If someone cosplayed for it, that's a little unfair, 'cause I'm not artsy at all xD

once again, I do hope you get the skin. It is well deserved. Good luck

HayabusaZero

10-07-2012

Upvoted and bumped.

Best of luck on finding this skin. I hope someone at Riot or another fellow summoner helps you get your dream come true. Never lose hope!

sammich kek

10-07-2012

start gaem pls

Ecliptika

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
Lol it was an ODST :P
I DO have a Master Chief one, I'm also proud of that one. It was really tricky to do.
Yo drew the picture, then you had to somehow copy the design onto a cd disk and scratch the design onto a disk. THen paint the disk and press it against a special wet paper so it would make a print (basically a stamp).
And for once I was one of the first students done and the teacher used my way of copying the drawing over to the cd as example. A lot of student had NO clue how to get their drawing onto the cd. I just used some special black stff on the back and type it down and redid the lines darkly onto the drawing. So that way it left the design onto the disk from the blackstuff on the back.

Blah blah, I'm talking to much now.
But yea, that is an ODST. He was much harder. Samet hign as the master chief one, but we used pixie glass and completely scratched in everythwere for the "shading", becase that is actually a "painting" more or less. It is a big stamp. So the shading was depending how deep I scratched in. (atleast master chief I didnt have to scratch in his whole armor for shading, just had to make the outline)
Hnngh. I've never played ODST. I've only played Halo 3 and Reach, and it was all on PVP. I never cared for the story line. The graphics make me feel sick as he;;, so that's why I don't even have my Xbox anymore. Halo was still a lot of fun though. ^_^

Are you working on any League drawings? :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverTuddrussel View Post
I mean, you could just get the custom skin for it. Quite simple. xD You won't be able to have it in the actual LoL, but custom games and what not.
It's true, you do deserve a lot of credit for your cosplay, it was really cool.
(Though I think the topless picture of you in lacey underwear showing a burn was a little...desperate)
But think about the people who have the skin. They have something over the community, like a right of passage. If you get the skin, which I still hope you do, you are taking away from the people who actually bought the skin.
Like I have Deffinitly not Blitzcrank, the halloween skin. I love that skin. Not many people have it Thats why I love it. If someone cosplayed for it, that's a little unfair, 'cause I'm not artsy at all xD
once again, I do hope you get the skin. It is well deserved. Good luck
I actually am using a custom skin for Nid. I have 4 out of the 5 skins, so I use a fake one.. lol.. http://imgur.com/Ot3xo,io3wr,wbHNV#0

Thank you from the credit. The "topless" picture, which is not actually topless LOL, is the only photo I have after I got burned. And the only reason as to WHY i was in my unides is because .. well.. it's located on the top of my butt lol! I originally wasn't going to post it, but to really stress my case, I could care less about that one image :]

I wouldn't like to look at is as "being above the rest of the community". Seeing as how I have 2 summoners willing to give up their Snow Bunny so I may enjoy it, I don't believe I'm taking anything away form anyone :X
The guy who inspired me to do this thread didn't create a cosplay. He showed his support for Riot, and that's what got him Rusty Blitz onto his account when it was no longer available to him anymore. You don't have to cosplay to express what you love.

And thank you so much for the luck! I hope to hear some good news back soon!

Ecliptika

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayabusaZero View Post
Upvoted and bumped.

Best of luck on finding this skin. I hope someone at Riot or another fellow summoner helps you get your dream come true. Never lose hope!
Thank you!! I can't lose hope on Snow Bunny, I want it too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
start gaem pls
=X SORRY!

Farm

10-07-2012

i require something for using my quote in the op.
a kiss will do.

Ecliptika

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm View Post
i require something for using my quote in the op.
A kiss will do.
Lol! (my post died, i may have rushed it. im in game)
I hope you don't mind me using your post as an example for my thread ^_^

sammich kek

10-07-2012

hey you guys
hey you guys
hey you guys

Ecliptika

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
hey you guys
hey you guys
hey you guys
Yeeeeeees? xD

Edit; It appears that one hateful person is back to downvote every positive post that has been made throughout this thread LOL.
Once again, I'm happy this has been very successful, and thank you everyone for your awesome support!

sammich kek

10-07-2012

front page best page.