Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Phoenix Down

10-07-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:
There's so much pressure, it's insane!
I want CLG EU to win... :C

Yeah the pressure must be really building on CLG after having officially beaten WE once and then to be literally 60 seconds from winning the set and have the network crash on them. Sad day though that the people live attending day 3 didn't get what they were expecting at all. I'm attending the 13th at the Galen center hopefully nothing like this happens during the matches for first place.

sammich kek

10-07-2012

This thread needs more bumps

more loves

more hugs

more tacos

everyone loves tacos

Best Lolicon NA

10-07-2012

upvoted, good luck to you.

Waz Joe

10-07-2012

Bump

Angryfridge

10-07-2012

It's not as though the skin was awarded for some sort of extraordinary achievement, it was simply a matter of being in the right place at the right time. What she's done demonstrates a level of devotion to the community, and moreover to the spirit of the game.

If you want to encourage people to be involved in more aspects of the game than simply playing it, allow her to gain the skin. Throwing merchandise into a pissed off crowd because of a technical fiasco at the world championships doesn't demonstrate to your fanbase that you respect them and want them to be involved in future events, but reaching out in a public way to your most devoted fans does, it's heartfelt, it's kind, and it's the kind of friendly gesture that warms the hearts of we, the consumers.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Brobat:
I heard about your thread from my friend Alec (JKflipflop) so I am here to upvote and support. Good luck!

I just saw your post, sorry for passing it!
Ohh the flip flopper. Thank you

Quote:
AntHill:
if i could have any one skin in the game this would be it. ever since i fell in love with playing nid halfway through s1 i immediately went to look for it in the store. but it wasnt there. so i got french maid and leopard instead. then after that i have gotten every nid skin that has come out, pharoah and bewitching, but until i can somehow get my hands on that one skin my collection will never be complete. Every time i see something about it or whether i see it on stream (hotshot serrif) i always get uber excited. just reading through your post and your dedication to trying to obtain it gets me all happy inside. So from one snow bunny fan to another i really do hope you can get this just because i know the pain of not having it and want at least one other person like me to have their dreams come true.

I know how you feel in regards to going over to the store and not seeing that one skin you want so badly :C I'm in the same situation as you. Snow Bunny is the ONLY Nidalee skin I do not own, and it's the only one I like..
I'm happy you're moved by my dedication. Thank you for the luck! If this works for me, I'll add you so you can see it in game =D

Quote:
XElement:
http://el-ski.deviantart.com/gallery/
I haven't posted anything new in forever. This is all back in highschool. And this is the few stuff I ever finished, I was a slow worker, never able to start something and finish on time.
I have more, which I'm confused why they aren't up, will have to go and take a look and upload them.
I don't really think I'm that great. I like to say I'm just a copy cat.
I can copy drawings really well if I do say so myself. But, being original is where I fail at.
Most of those works just are two seperate screenshots of games taht i put together.
The knight one I am truly proud of though. Since I actually took a pose and changed it, so it was sorta copying but I did actually adjust him around. I took another dudes pose and then put the knight into it. Just wish I finished it ~.~
btw, i'm not a perv. If you happen to see my favorites. Pikapaws is my gf's artwork (its the bikini night elf picture right on top of my fav's...) so i have it under my favorites of course to support her work lol.

I love Halo. That Master Chief is amazing!
Being original is difficult, but I wouldn't go so far as to saying you fail. That's honestly a very good strategy to get ideas. You can't necessarily say you're "copying" just because you used an idea for a pose. I really like the image a lot :]
Hahaha, and don't worry about being a "perv". I'd like to believe I'm not one, and I have many images like that on my computer. Mostly of Nidalee, Ahri and Ashe, but don't get any ideas in your head, it ain't like that ;D

Quote:
2g UrDreAmZ:
Best of luck to you, It's sad that players need to go through so much to just achieve a skin that was kept in the store for a limited amount of time, You would think that riot would keep it up because it would just increase revenue of the game and make them more money. However I think you still have a long way to go in your "quest" for the skin, That guy who wanted the blitzcrank had owned like 250 a year ago and just finally received it recently if i am not mistaken. Anywho, Goodluck!

Thank you for the luck! Unfortunately, I understand why Riot would be making players "jump through hoops", as my father put it, for these type of requests. It was available for a limited time only, and sadly I wasn't a player while Snow Bunny was available. But nevertheless, I believe they should be purchasable within the season it came out. I sincerely hope Riot doesn't expect me to purchase an extra 100 skins just so I may have a user-to-user transfer for Snow Bunny. I do not have the finances to dedicate into that. Along with the fact that the guy who got Blitzcrank has been playing much longer than I have. I've shown my dedication towards League by purchasing skins, absolutely, but I've also dedicated time towards other related things as well, and I hope it's enough. :]

Quote:
Phoenix Down IX:
Yeah the pressure must be really building on CLG after having officially beaten WE once and then to be literally 60 seconds from winning the set and have the network crash on them. Sad day though that the people live attending day 3 didn't get what they were expecting at all. I'm attending the 13th at the Galen center hopefully nothing like this happens during the matches for first place.

Overall, in my personal opinion, the honorable thing WE should of done was admit defeat. The announcer said so himself that CLG won the fight. Then within the second game, they were winning again. I believe this is just putting too much stress on the players and not impressing the fans. :C
I'm going to be going to a bar that's playing the finals, since I sadly can't make out to Cali. I'm going to be dressed up as Ahri, so I'm looking forward to that! I hope CLG will be competing for the win!

Cacti Too Kawaii

10-07-2012

This really needs to stay on the front page.

Better than all the tournament rage.

sammich kek

10-07-2012

Special Instructions:

Please deliver upvotes directly to na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2644222

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-07-2012

Quote:
Neopseudo:
This really needs to stay on the front page.

Better than all the tournament rage.

Yeah, the forums are depressing over the last 24 hours

Quote:
ThinkSammich:
Special Instructions:

Please deliver upvotes directly to na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2644222

The support you've been giving throughout this whole thread is amazing, thank you so much! *0*

XElement

10-07-2012

Quote:
Ecliptika:

I love Halo. That Master Chief is amazing!
Being original is difficult, but I wouldn't go so far as to saying you fail. That's honestly a very good strategy to get ideas. You can't necessarily say you're "copying" just because you used an idea for a pose. I really like the image a lot :]
Hahaha, and don't worry about being a "perv". I'd like to believe I'm not one, and I have many images like that on my computer. Mostly of Nidalee, Ahri and Ashe, but don't get any ideas in your head, it ain't like that ;D

Lol it was an ODST :P
I DO have a Master Chief one, I'm also proud of that one. It was really tricky to do.
Yo drew the picture, then you had to somehow copy the design onto a cd disk and scratch the design onto a disk. THen paint the disk and press it against a special wet paper so it would make a print (basically a stamp).
And for once I was one of the first students done and the teacher used my way of copying the drawing over to the cd as example. A lot of student had NO clue how to get their drawing onto the cd. I just used some special black stff on the back and type it down and redid the lines darkly onto the drawing. So that way it left the design onto the disk from the blackstuff on the back.

Blah blah, I'm talking to much now.
But yea, that is an ODST. He was much harder. Samet hign as the master chief one, but we used pixie glass and completely scratched in everythwere for the "shading", becase that is actually a "painting" more or less. It is a big stamp. So the shading was depending how deep I scratched in. (atleast master chief I didnt have to scratch in his whole armor for shading, just had to make the outline)