Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Angryfridge

10-06-2012

Bump

CabecoteNA

10-06-2012

Bump because you're friendly and your cosplay is top notch

Ray102

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Bump because your thread gives me hope that if someone really wants a skin there is a way to trade. I also wish for no other skin more than Snow Bunny Nidalee, but alas for I am male with little-to-no artistic talents. Best of luck in getting this transfer approved, each one brings us closer to having a system players such as myself might be able to benefit from. One last comment, your sculpture looks awesome.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Down IX View Post
Bump since there's all these threads being created over the world finals stream.
There's so much pressure, it's insane!
I want CLG EU to win... :C

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabecoteNA View Post
Bump because you're friendly and your cosplay is top notch
Oh, thank you very much! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray102 View Post
Bump because your thread gives me hope that if someone really wants a skin there is a way to trade. I also wish for no other skin more than Snow Bunny Nidalee, but alas for I am male with little-to-no artistic talents. Best of luck in getting this transfer approved, each one brings us closer to having a system players such as myself might be able to benefit from. One last comment, your sculpture looks awesome.
Sir, there is hope! They have done trading like this before, just never give up on something you desire! ^-^
And even though you're a male, don't let that stop you! I better see a Snow Bunny Nidalee cosplay with your name attached =D
And thank you, the support I've gotten from everyone in this thread has made me SO happy!!

Evelynn Bot

10-06-2012

Bump

Angryfridge

10-06-2012

Bump cause if you're playing nidalee more, it means you arent picking smite and then using flash to last hit stuff.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryfridge View Post
Bump cause if you're playing nidalee more, it means you arent picking smite and then using flash to last hit stuff.
OMG, i hate you xD aahaha!

Angryfridge

10-06-2012

No you dont.

c un sti de bump en tabarnac.

schrutee

10-06-2012

assistance

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Bump for boobs.