Snow Bunny Nidalee for 2k upvotes!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sammich kek

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecliptika View Post
Will you be BFFs with me, sammich?
I'm sorry if I bite... 0_0

woah bro. friends don't let friends bite friends.

Chiseled Cactus

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
woah bro. friends don't let friends bite friends.
what? isn't biting better? ;D

sammich kek

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseled View Post
what? isn't biting better? ;D

Generally yes, but did you see the way she looked at my username? We're talking full blown mastication here. Not cool man, not cool.

XElement

10-06-2012

i wish I had skills to make an outfit and to do something fun like this @_@

I'd go as Viktor somehow...

Yoruichi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

I like my Snowbunny too much to offer it. But best of luck to you! Bumped and upvoted.

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by J View Post
You show a lot of dedication for something out of reach. You deserve to have that. Those kids who downvoted are just kinda sad. Hopefully the reds will see this and give you the skin. Good luck.
I have a serious desire to own this skin, and I said I'd never give up on it x3 Sadly I think I got swarmed by someone who wasn't impressed by my request, because I went from 50 upvotes to 33. It was pretty stressful to watch, but happily the spam stopped, and now I'm at 350 :]
Thank you for the luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angryfridge View Post
You dont have to thank each and every person that bumps. If you do, it's kind of like bumping it yourself
here's a bump
Oh jee, thanks Fab! lol. And of course I have to thank everyone as much as I can, after all, if it wasn't for their support, I wouldn't be on my way to hopefully getting Snow Bunny <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blightful View Post
You get my vote because you cosplayed as Riven and I love Riven.
I love Riven too <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prenn View Post
You know. I made myself a burrito a few weeks back and a piece of the chicken fell onto my leg. It was like molten lava touching ice, and created a burn exactly like that. It looked like yours to start, then it turned into some type of puss thing which I had to pop...
It wasnt fun.
What in the f.... 0_0

Quote:
Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
That's an awesome Nidalee cosplay buuuuut..
where's the giant triangle feet?
J/k, have all of my upvotes.
I heard soon enough Nidalee will no longer have triangle feet ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
Generally yes, but did you see the way she looked at my username? We're talking full blown mastication here. Not cool man, not cool.
B...B..But!!! It tempts me.... Q_Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
i wish I had skills to make an outfit and to do something fun like this @_@
I'd go as Viktor somehow...
I'm 100% self taught. I have never attended any conventions either. I'm sure you can make a really awesome cosplay if you put your mind to it! If you ever have any questions, feel free to drop me a message! :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soifon View Post
I like my Snowbunny too much to offer it. But best of luck to you! Bumped and upvoted.
That's fair enough. I already have 2 amazing summoners that are kind enough to trade their Snow Bunny for me. Thank you for the bump and upvote!

XElement

10-06-2012

Quote:
I'm 100% self taught. I have never attended any conventions either. I'm sure you can make a really awesome cosplay if you put your mind to it! If you ever have any questions, feel free to drop me a message! :]
Nope :P never

I'm a decent drawer and yet I never do that XD even though i kept telling myself I was going to draw some designs. ~.~
Like shama viktor, I got his legs down but thats about it so far.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2012

Have my upvote

Ecliptika

Recruiter

10-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
Nope :P never

I'm a decent drawer and yet I never do that XD even though i kept telling myself I was going to draw some designs. ~.~
Like shama viktor, I got his legs down but thats about it so far.
I'd love to see some of your work sometime! I used to do a lot of drawings. Mostly of Dragon Ball Z (I'm very proud of my Goku and Shenron drawing haha), but I found it wasn't "hands on" enough for me. That's why cosplaying is such a massive thing for me :]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
Have my upvote
Gladly, thank you very much! =D

Cpt Phoenix Down

10-06-2012

Bump since there's all these threads being created over the world finals stream.